Double D's

Guest beardo

ahem......if you look at the earlier posts, you would notice that some of that message wasnt pertaining to you. as far as the art criticism...first off, you insulted dee for posting her body...thinking that she wants attention and is lacking attention. so you did attack us people in the first place. second, you knew first off what kinda thread this is. why the heck would there be any artistic input to it. its fun pictures. not artistic pictures. if i wanted to be artistic, i would have put more time and effort into this. but since i just wanted to have fun, i didnt think about the artistic side to my naked flicks. i'm sorry that we arent up to your standards of beauty. so if our flicks were in black and white, then you tell us that our bodies are beautiful? why arent they beautiful as is?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

ohhh for the love of motha fucking god!!! shut the fuck up already!!!! i swear...all you guys do is bitch and moan. if you guys saw the post once, why the hell would you want to come in again and post more bullshit that really no one cares about? you've seen it once, you hated it, you posted that you hated it, but yet, there you are complaining like a little bitch. gahhhhh. why the pictures have to be artistic???? dont you get it?? it's for shits and giggles...not for artistic criticism. art faggots get over your selves and dont come into a thread that you "hate" so much and talk more shit. god i swear...some of you guys are acting like fucking girls. get over it....either that, or just dont look twice. simple as that.

He keeps coming back because he wants to speak.

I think that's what you do on message boards.

The pictures don't have to be artistic. However, for his form of criticizm, they do. He was artisticly criticizing them.

That art fag comment was weak.

Originally posted by test pattern

Yeah. I remember that.

Nooo.. I was just asking because from what I've collected, you're off on your way to go visit your ex-husband to cheat on your current one and get flicks? :o I don't know.

Hahaha. I got Married last month to Dee'sExHubby. We got it anulled.

Then, last week, I went to visit him (Dee'sExHubby.) No cheating going on here, it's all the same guy. Although we didn't get those flicks we wanted because of gay airport laws and gay circut city being gay with us buying one there.. we still want to take some beautiful ones, for us only, though.

sure he was criticizing it but i felt insulted that if we were to post more flicks, he suggested to make them black and white so they get a "better vibe". :confused: i think the vibe i was trying to get was "oooo hahahah devilush posted a nekkid flick of herself." not a "ooo that is so artistic". i didnt even want these threads to be even taken seriously. it jumped a level that wasnt even supposed to exist.

Originally posted by DEE38

Hahaha. I got Married last month to Dee'sExHubby. We got it anulled.

Then, last week, I went to visit him (Dee'sExHubby.) No cheating going on here, it's all the same guy. Although we didn't get those flicks we wanted because of gay airport laws and gay circut city being gay with us buying one there.. we still want to take some beautiful ones, for us only, though.

OH!

It's the damn name..

Ack.

Confused me good.

sure he was criticizing it but i felt insulted that if we were to post more flicks, he suggested to make them black and white so they get a "better vibe". :confused: i think the vibe i was trying to get was "oooo hahahah devilush posted a nekkid flick of herself." not a "ooo that is so artistic". i didnt even want these threads to be even taken seriously. it jumped a level that wasnt even supposed to exist.

Well, you've gotta understand that different people will take things different ways and look at things in different perspectives.

That's what makes us all so fucking stupid.

Guest willy.wonka

devilush and dee

i didnt really understand that either...how some certain guys come in heree to talk shit..i mean for devilush..its her man, "kissmyass" thats taking the picks..shouldnt he be the one getting pissy?but he's good about it.i dont really understand what these fools are trippin about."dee",looks like she's havin fun.."im havin fun":)

and you're right..if they dont like it why in the blue fuck do they come back for more?

"sexually frustrated?"

its like they cant handle or something..talk about rude assholes.

Guest willy.wonka

make your man give you a nice massage...sounds like it would be a nice cure for you right about now.

You got in a fight and didn't post the story?

:(

Or am I mistaken again?

nah i didnt really post it because i feel that i shouldnt post every single thing about my life on here. sure i'll post my boobies....but thats because everyone has seen boobs. as far as my personal life goes, i feel that it is my life and some things should keep a secret.

willy....he got home from a hard day too. working two messenger companies is not easy. especially when you own one. i'm cooking a big dinner tonight.....besides i got a massage last night. i dont want him to spoil me even more.

nah i didnt really post it because i feel that i shouldnt post every single thing about my life on here.

It's for the better of the team.

C'mon.. all the cool members are doing it!

How's that for e-peer pressure?

Guest willy.wonka

willy....he got home from a hard day too. working two messenger companies is not easy. especially when you own one. i'm cooking a big dinner tonight.....besides i got a massage last night. i dont want him to spoil me even more.

warm bath..bubbles?

nooooooo e-peer pressure!! what's a girl gotta do??

:) nah. i'd rather keep some of my life private. but it was a funny night last night that's for sure.

willy...if i take a hot bubble bath, i'd fucking zonk out. cant do that now....gotta test to study for. i'll do the bubble bath deal tomorrow after my girls and i are going to see lilo and stitch.

It's for the better of the team.

C'mon.. all the cool members are doing it!

How's that for e-peer pressure?

i'd ask hesh money hoes to do it but he's not online :(

Guest willy.wonka

my girls and i are going to see lilo and stitch.

good stuff.

damn--i don't check this site for a while, and i come back on here and dee and dlush are posting lesbian love scenes? what the hell did i miss? don't listen to the haters--you girls are both very attractive and i don't really see anything wrong with sharing that fact with the rest of the message board. dee--you're seriously like my physical ideal for a woman. many girls with a face like yours have a flat body--but you got a knockout combination going on. good for you. girls like you make me really miss hawaii--don't forget we're both originally from molokai and you remind me of the kind of girls i don't see here on the east coast. i only meet pasty-faced goth and white trash girls who are only interested in me because i tattoo. o well--thanks for giving me a glimpse of what i used to take for granted.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

that ninja hesh was living like gilligan!! woo hooo!! let's burn the garbage!!!!!

fr8o....do me a favor? could you close this thread s'il vous plait? (i forgot how to spell it correctly. you'd think that after taking 4 years of french would be set in my brain. the only thing that i read and recognize is le petite prince in french.)

Archived