Double D's

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wintersouls

what the fuck is wrong with you, geez she has big gross titsunless you are that guy that wieghs 300lbs and has no choice but to fuck fat ass ghetto trash like that then.. fuck go for your gold fucker!

Originally posted by cmeup

you better be talking about tha shit makros posted...

cuz if its dee or dlush....

you getting stomped niggga!

tease :mad: :beat: :heated: :lol: ;)

Werd

:mad: :beat: :heated: :lol: :D

Guest wintersouls

bring it

at least i dont go around fucking fat ass bitches that show thier shit to a bunch of hard up niggas online...

This was sort of my way of retiring from the wetteeshirt contest. I don't plan on posting more, I never did. Although me and the exhusband we're going to take some, I think those should be kept for ourselves. Thats when the beauty, intamacy... of the naked body kicks in. These were just ha ha ha watermelon and dee teeheehee your mama pics. I had my laughs... alot of laughs, and I had my fun.

Now i have to think of another way to have fun... like I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to start a little photo collection of pray-mantises. I like them.. they are cool, stuff.

Originally posted by wintersouls

bring it

at least i dont go around fucking fat ass bitches that show thier shit to a bunch of hard up niggas online...

Ha ha ha, I caught you looking, TWICE.

12oz Channel zero is anything BUT "HARD UP NIGGAS" anyone who tries to be is a moron. This is a place where people talk about "HOT CHICKS" their "BIKES" ..post "GOTH PICTURES FOR LAUGHS"... talk about movies, the weather, current events, concerts, deab baby jokes, wet teeshirt contests, and questions about if people get pregnant if they "SWALLOW".

We share ideas, debate, argue, laugh, smile, get naked together. And its good to know you dont go around "fucking fat ass bitches that show their shit online" ....YOU ARE ONE COOL MOFO, slut fuck cutie pie.

I love picture collections. I have collections of beautiful CLOTHED girls and insects. The insect collection is tiny. The girls one is up to like 500 pictures. Funny, because i dont ever even look at them...i just feel compelled to save them.

If you post anymore photos (ack), make them black and white...it will give them a better vibe. Also, i actually liked some of the shots where the black hair was spilling into the frame and on the body (i dont know who's body that is). The uneven-ness or the picture itself also worked well with those hair shots. About 2 or 3 of these pictures have some artistic merit to them and that is nice. The boring shots of an ass and a thong are bland and stupid,i think. Overall...the pictures make me feel nothing. The whiter body mixed with the black hair looked good. The other body's pictures were too boring. Thats my "artistic" critisizm, in case you wanted to make pictures more on the interesting and artistc side and not the "blah here are some pictures of bhblhalbhalbha" side.

Originally posted by DEE38

This was sort of my way of retiring from the wetteeshirt contest. I don't plan on posting more, I never did. Although me and the exhusband we're going to take some, I think those should be kept for ourselves. Thats when the beauty, intamacy... of the naked body kicks in. These were just ha ha ha watermelon and dee teeheehee your mama pics. I had my laughs... alot of laughs, and I had my fun.

Now i have to think of another way to have fun... like I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to start a little photo collection of pray-mantises. I like them.. they are cool, stuff.

Aren't you married? :o

Neither of those girls are fat.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I love picture collections. I have collections of beautiful CLOTHED girls and insects. The insect collection is tiny. The girls one is up to like 500 pictures. Funny, because i dont ever even look at them...i just feel compelled to save them.

If you post anymore photos (ack), make them black and white...it will give them a better vibe. Also, i actually liked some of the shots where the black hair was spilling into the frame and on the body (i dont know who's body that is). The uneven-ness or the picture itself also worked well with those hair shots. About 2 or 3 of these pictures have some artistic merit to them and that is nice. The boring shots of an ass and a thong are bland and stupid,i think. Overall...the pictures make me feel nothing. The whiter body mixed with the black hair looked good. The other body's pictures were too boring. Thats my "artistic" critisizm, in case you wanted to make pictures more on the interesting and artistc side and not the "blah here are some pictures of bhblhalbhalbha" side.

THIS IS THE BEST RESPONSE I EVER GOT!

(not that i was looking for artistic critisizm for THESE purticular pics, but, you know what I mean.)

Actually makros, the same picture you are talking about (I think) I printed that out in black and white and hung it in my room earlier this morning. I am the one with the tattoo on my hipand the one with the long black hair, So i suppose you are refferring to me.

You said you have pictures of beautiful CLOTHES girls... why only beautiful? I would love to have black and white photos of every female I've ever met that had some sort of unique character towards them, beautiful or not.. It would be so interesting.... and I really want to take pictures of prayingmantises.... I want to gather up a hundred of them, and place them infront of a statue of jesus christ.. it would be so damn cute. (in black and white of course) i only like black and white for dramatic photos like that for some reason.

I have black and whites I took of myself for a class last semester.. they came out nice for my first time..... we had to do an etchboard type project with them... eh.. i dont really dig etchboards though. oh well. Id love to see insect photos?

Originally posted by test pattern

Aren't you married? :o

Neither of those girls are fat.

i WAS married. it was for a day, with Dee'sExHubby. we were at dinner, and thought about how bugged out it would be to get married, so we did later one that night, by elvis. We chilled for the day as a married couple frolicking las vegas soulvenier shops for "i got married in vegas" knick knacks.. and got anulled the next day. It was fun, it was funny.. what a beautiful day it was..

ohhh for the love of motha fucking god!!! shut the fuck up already!!!! i swear...all you guys do is bitch and moan. if you guys saw the post once, why the hell would you want to come in again and post more bullshit that really no one cares about? you've seen it once, you hated it, you posted that you hated it, but yet, there you are complaining like a little bitch. gahhhhh. why the pictures have to be artistic???? dont you get it?? it's for shits and giggles...not for artistic criticism. art faggots get over your selves and dont come into a thread that you "hate" so much and talk more shit. god i swear...some of you guys are acting like fucking girls. get over it....either that, or just dont look twice. simple as that.

oh well the pictures of females that i have are, for the most part, people i dont know. haha. all internet shit.

i agree, having nice well taken pictures of everyone that has a signifigence in your life would be a great thing to have.

maybe ill do some insect post in the future. freephoto-i is taking an endless piss in my hair and its getting gross.

Originally posted by Devilush

ohhh for the love of motha fucking god!!! shut the fuck up already!!!! i swear...all you guys do is bitch and moan. if you guys saw the post once, why the hell would you want to come in again and post more bullshit that really no one cares about? you've seen it once, you hated it, you posted that you hated it, but yet, there you are complaining like a little bitch. gahhhhh. why the pictures have to be artistic???? dont you get it?? it's for shits and giggles...not for artistic criticism. art faggots get over your selves and dont come into a thread that you "hate" so much and talk more shit. god i swear...some of you guys are acting like fucking girls. get over it....either that, or just dont look twice. simple as that.

oh shut the fuck up. "art faggots" nice homophobia..you sound educated and intelligent. i never said i fucking "HATE THIS THREAD" so much. it actually isnt as bad as i thought it would be. i gave artistic critisizm for NO REASON and i never said they had to be artistic. i was just suggesting that if you wanted to exopse the sheer beauty of your bodies, you may want to look into portraying it in a more sophisticated manner. one minute i hear some shit like "ohh i like the beauty of the female body" then the next minute i hear "oh its just for fun". beauty is serious...fun is fun.

fucking attack me for being honest and saying what is on my mind. fuck off.

i'm not even attacking you people. relax one off.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

oh well the pictures of females that i have are, for the most part, people i dont know. haha. all internet shit.

i agree, having nice well taken pictures of everyone that has a signifigence in your life would be a great thing to have.

maybe ill do some insect post in the future. freephoto-i is taking an endless piss in my hair and its getting gross.

what kind of insects, all kinds? I'm afraid of moths, they scare me to death, but sometimes, in photographs, they look beautiful.. so, i dont know. Praymantises are the way im gunna go. But i dont see much in shitville las vegas dessert fucking shits.

Anyway. this post made me think of bjork. I saw her in times square when i was in NY last week.. and if she wasent a pregnant sissy with an attitude i would of loved for her to be the first one in my people collection if i ever started one. oh well.

you said that your collection is of people off the net, i am curious, but are they gothic women? i remember seeing some females in lovely black bodices next to some frieghts you've painted with the help of photo shop, i think.. are they part of your collection?

haha and Dev.. girly... let people say what they want to say, its only fair for us posting what we wanted to post. its just funny how they're gunna come back and peep and peep, while they are complaining. although i do like makros's critisizm because they're educating, more than "FUCK YOU FAT TITTY BITCH DUNNY SLUT" responses that are no help to what the fuck ever they think they are helping?

Originally posted by DEE38

i WAS married. it was for a day, with Dee'sExHubby. we were at dinner, and thought about how bugged out it would be to get married, so we did later one that night, by elvis. We chilled for the day as a married couple frolicking las vegas soulvenier shops for "i got married in vegas" knick knacks.. and got anulled the next day. It was fun, it was funny.. what a beautiful day it was..

Yeah. I remember that.

Nooo.. I was just asking because from what I've collected, you're off on your way to go visit your ex-husband to cheat on your current one and get flicks? :o I don't know.

Archived