Your bike: post photos.

Agt. Adopus

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, scooters have gotten so fucking awesome these past few years, they're fucking gorgeus now.

But once you put a person on one, they jump off the retard-o-meter scale. There's just no getting past the idiotic riding stance. They're comfortable as hell, they're good looking, but there's no way to look cool in one. Shit's getting out of hand around these areas, with the thug kids starting their own scooter crews, hanging out with the CBR's and GSR's. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

It's all about my honda Tl1000, red with every "closed track only" modification I could find. also does anyone know the difference in price of a new harley vs. one of those customized bikes, I don't know anyone who rides either and they've always kinda interested me.

Ummm... the TL1000 is a Suzuki, haha.

If it's the Suzuki, do you have the US or the European version? I like the Euro version better, it's basically a faired SV-650, which was originally what I was planning on getting. I decided riding stance, comfort, range, and gadgets and doo-dad's were more important than speed or agility for me, so I'm opting for a cruiser bike.

Harley's are fucking expensive for what the have, they'll run between $15-25K. Bling-ass custom choppers and cruisers will cost you like $30K fully done. Buy a normal bike, and have some fun slowly spending money customizing it. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: If I was bling, and had $6K more to spend, I'd get this baby:

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/eng/motorshow-2001/models/featured/warrior/images/index/warrior-p1.jpg'>

Haha, my upstairs neighbor works as a Vespa repair man (?!), and he's got two of those in the mintiest of all conditions, one green, one orange. They truly are sweet dillys.

Another friend of mine had a VBB, which he repainted blue, and added a British flag motif to the saddlebags (he's not even British, haha). Then he bought himself some vintage flying goggles and a WWII aviator leather cap, and rocked the shit out of that Vespa. This is the same dude who rented a muscled Superman costume every wednesday to go to class. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, my upstairs neighbor works as a Vespa repair man (?!), and he's got two of those in the mintiest of all conditions, one green, one orange. They truly are sweet dillys.

Another friend of mine had a VBB, which he repainted blue, and added a British flag motif to the saddlebags (he's not even British, haha). Then he bought himself some vintage flying goggles and a WWII aviator leather cap, and rocked the shit out of that Vespa. This is the same dude who rented a muscled Superman costume every wednesday to go to class. Beer,

El Mamerro

because vespa's are cool as shit...i want to get one to start fixing upand get it all rigged out and looking good. Plus I would look damn good on one of those things.

Guest socrates

With a vespa you can change the can and do a couple of other mods, I've seen a couple that got to like 85-95, but it was still a scooter. You can only pimp on a scooter if you have aviator googles on.

Guest HESHIANDET

aww man seno if your comparing dopeness on an even scale the trek can't hold a candle to that ducati. beit the trek is nice, but to rival the ducati you should be pushing a colnago carbonismo.

Guest seno.oner

ill check that one out hesh... right now its either the 5200 or the TCR1 that im lookin at... the ducati was fast though, just to expensive to maintain.

Archived