New Outline ....

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no beef but...

hide that scetch in a box dont look at it for1 year when yo keep graffing and look back it and you will begian to know why every one is puting down so much.. and how can you say that r looks like an a? hahaha i hate when people that are new dont know shit.. like this one mother fucker looked in my black book and was like man you such you need to make it were people cant read it back were im from...... ahhhhh pisses me off!;):heated: :heated:

I think its funny how most of you think you have such an edge over most people on this site. :lol: Yea, I respect most of you since you been in the game for such a long time, but why are you on this site if all your going to do is act all high and mighty rather than helpin people out with their work?

But yea, im gettin some help with a writer and showin some progress, going back to semi-simples, also working with throw ups, and other different styles.

Yea, ill lock this sketch away in a dark corner. I see whut is wrong with it, and now that I look over it, it is pretty sloppy eh? :lol: Oh well, fresh start .....

-A

Guest big PERM

damn fool you just dont get it, i dont even feel like i have an "edge" and i havnt been around that long, but long enough to know that you dont try to school people who are better. i give more helpful feedback on here than alot of people but you kept posting shit that progressivly got worse even after all the helpful feedback these other people gave you, just chill out and copy cerial box letters with a ruler, keep it simple. but im sure youd be slightly offended if i was telling you that your letters looked wack and i posted this:

http://www.dfected.net/12oz/toyshit.jpg'>

the point is that sketch is even worse then yours and i had to try hard to draw it but i know youd be annoyed if you saw this shit sketch and didnt think that it was a joke, and i tried to school you, so dont try and act like you know whats up.

"I think its funny how most of you think you have such an edge over most people on this site."

you can laugh all you want but in the end you still suck.

K man you have a long way to go. your stuff looks like toyish bullshit cheps. but no im not here to just insult you but to help you cauz my guess is in 3 years or so youll be known across canada or soemthing. maybe not buy newayz.

I went through what your going through right now. Infact i think everyone did.

think of it this way,

If you were to build a building on a wet swampy marsh it would most likely colapse and look like shit.

but if you build your building on smooth flat concrete it will stand up and look good.

ahh fuk im a wacko but you get my point i hope. If you wanna make your graffiti outrageously funkarific then you gotta start off on a fresh slab of concrete. what i mean by the concrete is the letters in their original form. take an E for example. odviously it looks fine how it is so dont fuk with its structure. rather than that think about how you can change parts of the structure. OH and whatever you do stay away from arrows at the beginning. they only look good when they belong, besides i think there a little played out anyways.

anywho do try and use this advice cauz i was kind enuff to not diss up your load of shit sketch. oops sorry.

but dont worry we were all there once

Guest --zeSto--

good looking out frost!

Imagine if we had a rating system for "the right to critique"

That would be so useless. I know that some people have no right

to talk about some others, based simple on skill level,

but all advice is usefull. It's just how you choose to use it.

Guest tears*uno

cheps you dont deserve advice homeboy...please jus stop graffiti now because you are wasting your time, and im not trying to b "high and mighty... but you posted this in another thread...

^Damn thats classic, lol. I personally aint a "nigga" but I have been in this for almost 3 years now, still developing.

-A

.....3 years? i mean comeon man i haven't even been graffing for a year.

i would just find a brand new hobby if i were you, because graffiti isnt working out...

Nah, I think ill stick with it, thanks for your caring advice though. :rolleyes: I never had the basics and direction the first couple of years, I was just throwing down useless shit like the sketch I just did throw down. Im working on it and getting help with it. So no, I dont think imma quit with this, sorry to disappoint you. :rolleyes:

-A

Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

this kid encompasses everything that makes a person a "toy".

Yea, thats me. :rolleyes: Everyone was once in the position I was in. If you want to give advice and suggestions, then just stay outta the thread. :rolleyes:

-A

Originally posted by cheps

Nah, I think I can criticize if I want to. The only reason im on this site is to get help with my sketches, not to prove anything to anyone. I dont live to impress people on the net. Im sure that is the same reason why you post your ish up, so dont take so much offense. You can disregard my critique if you want, i dont care, im just puttin my 2 cents down. :rolleyes:

-A

how can you critcize someone about something you can't even do right......

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by •nakone•

cheps.. i rember exatly being like you... posting stupid stuff.. and then when someone diss's u you get all heated... no point.. just listen.. and dont try to critize some ones work that is better then yours... simple, thats all the is too it...

nak-

exactly

i am an asshole, and i disagree with zesto..normally after someone who has been writing for 3 years, that lacks advice and all those other variables that could help one progress, still sucks, then they should rethink their strategy for the game. But after going out with this girl that i thought i loved, and quiting graffiti for 2 months and not even knowing, time seems to be something that you fail to notice and have slip by more quikly..........wat im saying is, cheps you suck, but in an understanding way.....if i was you i would have never mentioned the fact that i have been writing for 3 years...it honestly looks as if you have been writing for a handfull of months...and you come on here, obviously looking to get hosed by myself, and a bunch of others, and you take it and learn, welll thats cool...

fuck what was i talking about again....

cheps keep that shit simple/ you will get nowhere because you have no vehicle to get you places...it sucks shit right now ....flat tires

Guest big PERM

these are better than your older stuff but they are by no means aesthetically pleasing you need some serious work, make a new hand style,how do you fuck on the 3d so bad? you have 3d on both sides of that E and and the top of the H for christsake, 3D GOES ONE DIRECTION! CHOOSE A DIRECTION AND LENGTH AND mAKE IT THE SAME ALL THE WAY THROUGH! THE TOP OF THE P ON THE PURPLE ONE IS FUCKED UP, MAKE THAT PART THAT CONTINUES FROM THE FRONT OF THE P (THE RIGHT SIDE) THE SAMe SIZE AND IT GOES THROUGH THE VERTICAL BAR OF THE P!!!!!

you arent taking any of this advice except to keep it simple, its possible to make gay simple letters so fix your letters and your 3D and your hand style, and your fucking fills, infact dont fill them at all and dont add 3d until you can make decent letters!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!

i NEED to smoke a blunt, im sorry if im acting like a dick and for my behavior earlier in this thread but, just take the fucking advice. infact i think you should copy everything off the summerschool training bible, it has fool proof techniques on making decent letters. work work work!!!! its summer there isnt shit else to do!

well i say is...

chill out you go simple you say then you try to do crazy colors like the 1st one... no one i ever see uses strips.. not because it cant be done.. it just distorts your letters.. the purple one well i say get some markers ..dont make your p blocky if the rest arent and fater s... last one i kinda dig? i dont know whyfix the center line of the s... cant see your 3d hides it.. well dose this help???????? ones~:dazed:

Originally posted by cheps

http://cheps.homestead.com/files/ChepsNew.jpg'>

-A

Really bro, just give it a rest. You stepped out of line and got your card pulled. Naw, fuck that, you got your card pulled, ripped into pieces, set on fire, pissed on, and ground into a fine powder. How the FUCK are you gonna try to criticize perm with shit like this. I normally try to avoid getting negative on here (theres way too much shit talking already) but you really brought it on yourself this time. Its really very simple, don't talk down to people who could take your best sketch ever out with a 5 secont toss up doodle. :heated:

Who said I talked down to him? I thought the whole basis of being on this site is to post up your work and get feedback, I didnt know this was a place like fucking high school, where everyone has to act all hard. Nah, I think ill drop feedback how I want, its up to the person whether they want to listen to it or not, thats whut the site is for dipshit. :rolleyes:

-A

well well mr. cheps...where can i start..i really don't give a giraffes testicle who u are or where u come from..u can be the fuckin pope for all i care..um..well ur "graffiti" and throwie...u need werk..i'm not here to tell u what to or what not to do...its ur mind..ur mind creates ur own graffiti..thats what makes it orginal...but um..just werk on it...i mean..fine that lil red n yellow piece is fine..it looks alot better than those other lil crayola pieces u did..its all good tho...it'll hopefully get better

Archived