New Outline ....

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THEdude

It's all about letter structure cheps.

for real work on simples. once you get the letter structure, you can start messing with pieces.

Guest JoeHatesCops

work on your handstyle cause tis wack

your S looks like an E the style doesnt work, practice practice practice

go back to more simple styles

your letters are out of proportion and your 3D is wrong, all the lines must go in the same direction, unless youre doing the curved look, which you arent

Make it more fluent, stop and look at various points while drawing and concentrate on keeping the letters very roughly the same size

Try and make your handstyle flow rather than doing each letter separately

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

just know that you are not that good, i see you giving advice in other threads...work on your hand, its just fucking gross

exactly..

that sucks horribly man...keep it way way way wayway way way simple, because that shit is ugly... and dont start a new fuckin thread everytime you doodle something on a paper; put it in your old one or something

there you go again....

same as last time.....you are wrapping the bottom of the "s" around the "p" just to cover up that empty spot. it swings backward too much....also...try not to go for a wildstyle technique(arrows and blocks going everywhere) and focus on keeping it readable....kinda hard to tell whats what when there are letters of diff. sizes and things running everywhich way from the letters.

i dont remember anyone saying anything about you going complex....what i remmeber is them saying to keep doing simples and when you get it down move onto more complex shit......your gonna need to do simples for a long time i can kinda tell.....it might sound boring but would you rather get ebtter faster by starting simple....or trying to go all complex and never learning the basics...i made that mistake and then i tryed simples and it worked for me ......your 3d is way off......i dont know how 3d is hard....its the easiest thing in a piece..well i think.....just do straight down 3d until you get......every line...straight down........

and i figured a way to get somewhat of a letter form is......think about how many bars there are in each letter....now just draw those bars in the letter for a while.....dont add anything axtra until you can do em straight as hell ok......or just ignore what i said and do what you want.....im out...bye

Guest meone

definitely do wut everyone else is saying and do research look for shit on the internet to see wut is going down all over. the more you look at and alter other peoples styles on your own the better you will get. that helps me a lot. email me and i'll give enough sites to keep you looking for months.

Guest ..oX..

a big problem with the letter structure is the angles are going all over the place, they're not consistent, so the lines are just random, all over the map... so yeah work on that... and the 3d... all the lines of the 3d should be going the same direction...

keep working on it, you're improving a little.

Guest big PERM

if that sketch was a smell it would be nut sweat mixed with shit, i liked your other sketches better (if at all) , i say change your name , and copy the letters off cerial boxes, im not joking either that would be a huge step up, your trying to do some crazy steez but before you do you need to be good.

oh and cheps i just noticed you posted this on my thread: "

Your "r" in the 4th sketch looks like an "a". Work on your letters a bit more rather than your backgrounds. Keep at it though."

http://a6.cpimg.com/image/CC/9B/10710476-f965-0200017B-.jpg'>

i think its safe to say that this sketch crushes the fuck out of youand its not even that good.

might i ask why the fuck your giving me advice when your sketches look like an ape on pcp picked up a marker with its anus and proceeded to draw the gayest thing ever, eat a dick you little cunt.

fuck you

Nah, I think I can criticize if I want to. The only reason im on this site is to get help with my sketches, not to prove anything to anyone. I dont live to impress people on the net. Im sure that is the same reason why you post your ish up, so dont take so much offense. You can disregard my critique if you want, i dont care, im just puttin my 2 cents down. :rolleyes:

-A

Archived