just me my friends and i

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, what up on my email man? it aint like you work 15 hours a day or some shit! :D

tell him at your own discretion, but last year mass appeal put out a 4 part series of magazines, one each covering brooklyn, bronx, manhattan etc... well, i was looking at them the other day, an noticed that very's got a throw up in the manhattan one. the Y is partialy cut off, and the pic is actually of someone else catching a tag, but his shit is clear as day, biggest thing in the pic...

just thought i should make some sort of attempt to let dude know...

holla when you can...

yea i think i saw some mag with kem and totem and june in tokyo..

some goofy characters on it too.. not your average 3a production i think..

does anyone know what im talkin about?.. blue peices on a green background i think.. and stupid characters..

Originally posted by seeking

yo, what up on my email man? it aint like you work 15 hours a day or some shit! :D

tell him at your own discretion, but last year mass appeal put out a 4 part series of magazines, one each covering brooklyn, bronx, manhattan etc... well, i was looking at them the other day, an noticed that very's got a throw up in the manhattan one. the Y is partialy cut off, and the pic is actually of someone else catching a tag, but his shit is clear as day, biggest thing in the pic...

just thought i should make some sort of attempt to let dude know...

holla when you can...

whats up bro i'll get at you asap. i've been living off of 5 hours of sleep for the past two months without a day off and as it looks now i will be working 365 days a year. i've learned to draw with one eye closed so half of my brain can sleep. yeah Very saw that mass appeal and was pretty damn happy. it was like ichiro getting his first baseball card or something. hes going to korea next week, maybe if he comes home alive i'll post some pix.

Guest Canadiano

Re: Re: ???

Originally posted by serum

lol thanks.

dude that painted that is also a tattoo artist and to tell you the truth he doesn't even know who the hell giant is. its a japanese demon, kids wear masks of them during festivals.

yeah, my moms got some hindu masks that are sorta like that in my house. they used to scare me when i was a kid.

• 1 month later...
Guest schick1

very cool, i like it when people are out there doing uncoventional graff, i meanthats how shit progresses. so this is what japan is like huh, wacky:stretch:

Archived