NOW ER' WE HAVE LIT-L' BEARA, THIS LIT-LE NIGGA 'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN HEAD' ROIGHT OFF

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

NOW ER' WE HAVE LIT-L' BEARA, THIS LIT-LE NIGGA 'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN HEAD' ROIGHT OF

YO CROCODILE NIGGA HAS HIS OWN MOVIE? THOUGHTS? CONCERNS?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ALLAH NIGGA

BRUCE WILLIS DIRECTED THIS SHIT

ANYONE WHOS GAY SAY: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Guest Stapler

That crock guy is the guy from Australia yeah. Steve........ i cant remember his name but here in Australia [where i truelly live] he is the king of our land. We hav a national day for him where we rides Kangaroos down to the local waterhole and then wrestle crocodiles. And the whole time we scream `crickey` and `he almost took me bloody leg off` this movie is the greatest thing to happen to Australia since the Olympic Games in 2000. We even got internet and electricity that year. You dont know how proud we ar and all because Steve got his face into a civilised countries TV. GOOD ON YAH STEVE....................Please note if you believed enything besides the fatc the guys name is STEVE and i actually used to reside in Australia then you a one stupid person..........

Guest ilikeskulls.

ah ok...i don't pay attention to ads or go to the movies for that matter so i'm not hip on that shit or something but iwanna see lilo and stich for some strange reason.i'm rambling.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

^^^^AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?! GET WITH THE PROGRAM! FUCK THE LAW!

go hug a hippy

oh damn, now you made me hungry. seriously though, steve irwin is the man in australia, he taught me how to ride a koala while all the other kids were riding there pissy little kangaroos. yes indeed, i like to drink cold beer, watch cricket and aussie rules football, i eat meat pies twenty four seven, and yell "CRICKEY" "STONE THE CROWS" and "too right cobber" at any time, appropriate or inappropriate.

Yo it looks like that movie is gonna suck its jus gonna be like watchin his show on animal planet for like 2 fuckin hours...granted some of the shit he says is funny like "thats tha biggest fuckin croc I ever saw watch me put my dick in its mouth" but its still gonna be shitty.......:D

I hate his wife man, bitch just gets in his way and spews the most imappropriate garbage. Dude's like getting his ass beat by a crocodile and she just watches...... He needs to put her in line.....

The movie looks almost as gay as Like Mike.....

• 2 months later...

Archived