Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOLR....LED

GREASING UP THE BILLBOARDS

ME AND MY BUDDIES WENT OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO..AND WE WENT TO SMASH THIS BILLBOARD BUT WHEN WE TRIED TO SHIMMY UP THE MOTHER IT HAD GREASE ALL OVER IT??HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THIS AND IS THERE ANYWAY AROUND IT BESIDES THE OBVIOUS?

That is kinda nasty, I would try to spray it down with some paint thinner and then come back another night and hit it. The thinner ought to clean off the grease. You can use WD-40 as well. I don't think that it is on there on purpose, since grease will fuck up the ad...

alright ill have to try that..are you sure itll do the trick..the grease is on the support beams rather than the billboard itself...

Guest catwash

it's vandal grease then, put there to stop people climbing the shit. wear old clothes.

Oh ok, it is on the supports, well, just use the old WD-40 on that shit, should come right off, and if you are cheap and willing to do a little work you can use soapy water.

They used to put this shit on the fence at my highschool so we couldnt sneak into the football games. It was some sticky kinda substance on the top of the fence. We still rushed into the games a few times.

Dont diss cause the games on fri nights were where all the fine girls were at.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Dont diss cause the games on fri nights were where all the fine girls were at.

yeah i know, specially the cheerleadersss:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Guest melt

just wipe that shit off with a towel.

Guest melt

deep thoughts, by jack handy. i love those quotes.

they put that on fences and shit all over here ......its a pain in the ass and it ruined my good jacket . i hope i catch the mother fuckers putting it on .

I feel like that vandal shit, is the stupidest thing anyone could ever put on a fence or something like that. Someone is going to get hurt and then someone is going to get sued. You should like get a dumb kid you know to climb up and get hurt, and then sue the hell out of them...

Originally posted by moonstrahl

I feel like that vandal shit, is the stupidest thing anyone could ever put on a fence or something like that. Someone is going to get hurt and then someone is going to get sued. You should like get a dumb kid you know to climb up and get hurt, and then sue the hell out of them...

im not really familar with laws and stuff but i dont really think you can sue someone for falling off some shit your not even supposed to be on in the first place...then theyll just turn around and bust you for tresspassing,.......but then again you never know about the fucked up justice system..:rolleyes:

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by DOLR....LED

im not really familar with laws and stuff but i dont really think you can sue someone for falling off some shit your not even supposed to be on in the first place...then theyll just turn around and bust you for tresspassing,.......but then again you never know about the fucked up justice system..:rolleyes:

not true.... a robber was at my friends house in the middle of the night and their rottweiler bit him.... and he actually sued my friends family... he won.

they grease up alot of shit here, never seen a billboard support thing greased, but electrical boxes, poles, basically anything u can tag soccer moms try and grease

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

very not true......

.love the grease. it's nice that soccer moms are down to put up their shit, but that is pretty twisted. I say leave the grease there.love the grease. get a grappling hook type thingy.ohgod stickyrice.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this