Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoEZ

time for a new....

i try once..but shit aint working on fotango..so hopefully it works this time.....ok...uhh...how did it go last time....ok i changed my name becasue esot sucked.....its imens now(immense)....and i dont knwo what im gonna do for style..im jsut gonna try different stuff until i liek it.....heress the first sketch with this name..

http://fototime.com/{7B11AFCA-3FA3-4E64-B2A8-B1AC068B4DB5}/picture.JPG'>

and an abstract im trying out...i probably cant paint it but im bored.....its just the i and the m....its not finished either...just bored and wanted to post it so far...

http://fototime.com/{2CB7E8E5-0A16-4C96-9878-15A472F0797B}/picture.JPG'>

if this doesnt work this time just delete it...and give me a link to a site that works..this is on fotango again.....ummm..bye

there...its fixed until i get a place that can show em bigger......p

yay!!!...i think they work...but this happened b4.....so it might not in a bit.....ok

Guest ..oX..

me three... the second one looks ill like flump.

Guest big PERM

you know you can preview your thread before you post so we dont have to look at nothing, just click preview post next to submit post and you will see how it will look.

ok..ill try fototime then....i hate this....it wont even let me delete the thread..i hate that...but here i go at fixing it again

ok i hate fucking links...i didnt try to do that....what the fuck......the internet sucks ass...i wish it would just go kill its self.....im never going on the internet again......ok..ill be back later.....p

that imens is the best ive seen you do but please stop that smearing shit i hate that ....that effect in your aura its so ugh and makes me mad but the letters look wayyyyyyyyyyyy better they are all proportional now and maybe the spacing is a lil off but other than that lots of improvment dope colors

I like how the 2nd one is going. The first one is ok....but a little lacking in creativity(except for the 'e', cause that's pretty fucked up lookin).

thanx for a comments......and for the guy talking about my smearing affect.....its not really smearing...its just alot of time on my hands to make things blend.....and im not gonna stop jsut cause it makes you mad.....of matter of fact....now that you say that..i hope to anger you in the future...bye

I'm not really feelin the letters on the first one but the colors are dope. And the second one is dope and I'd like to see it when its done. What are you using to color it?

Guest big PERM

feelin em, post the 2nd one again when its done

where does he get those wonderful toys?

i like em.....are those prisma markers??.....those things are fukin expensive.

i use shit.....really i have these hella old poo ass marking devices.....so now i just use a bik pen for everything....even complex 3-ds

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this