time for a new....

NoEZ

i try once..but shit aint working on fotango..so hopefully it works this time.....ok...uhh...how did it go last time....ok i changed my name becasue esot sucked.....its imens now(immense)....and i dont knwo what im gonna do for style..im jsut gonna try different stuff until i liek it.....heress the first sketch with this name..

http://fototime.com/{7B11AFCA-3FA3-4E64-B2A8-B1AC068B4DB5}/picture.JPG'>

and an abstract im trying out...i probably cant paint it but im bored.....its just the i and the m....its not finished either...just bored and wanted to post it so far...

http://fototime.com/{2CB7E8E5-0A16-4C96-9878-15A472F0797B}/picture.JPG'>

if this doesnt work this time just delete it...and give me a link to a site that works..this is on fotango again.....ummm..bye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest big PERM

you know you can preview your thread before you post so we dont have to look at nothing, just click preview post next to submit post and you will see how it will look.

ok i hate fucking links...i didnt try to do that....what the fuck......the internet sucks ass...i wish it would just go kill its self.....im never going on the internet again......ok..ill be back later.....p

that imens is the best ive seen you do but please stop that smearing shit i hate that ....that effect in your aura its so ugh and makes me mad but the letters look wayyyyyyyyyyyy better they are all proportional now and maybe the spacing is a lil off but other than that lots of improvment dope colors

thanx for a comments......and for the guy talking about my smearing affect.....its not really smearing...its just alot of time on my hands to make things blend.....and im not gonna stop jsut cause it makes you mad.....of matter of fact....now that you say that..i hope to anger you in the future...bye

Originally posted by noezywriter

thanx for a comments......and for the guy talking about my smearing affect.....its not really smearing...its just alot of time on my hands to make things blend.....and im not gonna stop jsut cause it makes you mad.....of matter of fact....now that you say that..i hope to anger you in the future...bye

well if you wanna make all your stuff look like trash then thats you........

Archived