Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Destruction by Definition

sitting in front of the comp sketches

hey, just figured id start a new thread since there hasnt been many new ones recently...everyone else feel free to contribute your "i was just sitting in front of my computer doodling" sketches...

check out the "e" in tower and in records...someone performed a nice switch...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00217083f00000047.jpg'>

heres my sitting in front of the computer sketch...its a new style i was messing with...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00217083f00000052.jpg'>

its ight..

not felling the scetch to much be may be with color.. i see your just ting sumthing new..:D

avoid all the crap around it (the boming) and do a neat keyline (auro) around the letters it will make it stand out a bit more

yeah i was just messing around with new stuff....and about cleaning up the bombing around it, well im not worried about that too much since im just screwing around...when im sitting in front of my monitor i just doodle, i usually completely cover every white space on the page with something when im messing around like that...

yo emos!

color that and post it one more time im thinking seeing your past work and color skills i belive it might look good .... so do it! dont remake it just color that one.. peace!:P

Guest ..oX..

i do the most drawing sitting in front of the compooder so i guess i'll finish something and scan it soon...

Guest tears*uno

i like the philly hands

i do not like the piece

i say u need to fill up all that empty space in the sketch, just my opinion dont yell at me for it. tighten up the letters

The switch is funny. I don't really like the style for the sketch...I liked it at first glance(I love wildstyles that are well done), but then I saw it was just a bunch of cut up pieces, which doesn't look good when trying to cobble together a wildstyle sketch.

thanks everyone for your opinions...i myself do not like it very much so those of you who do thank you...ill work on coloring it now and reposting it...it will be hard to do the fill with it already outlined but ill give it a go....stay tuned..

no...really the only reason that i reply is due to the fact that i want to see which ones i have already viewed.....but people keep fucking it upseriouslyyyy...fuckkoff

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this