kissing boys doesnt make you gay does it

Guest wintersouls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ALLAH NIGGA

YO FUCK THAT IF A MOTHER FUCKER TRIED TO KISS ID STICK THAT NIGGA IN HIS MOUTH. AND IF SOMEONE TRIED TO RAPE MY ASS IN PRISON BELIEVE ID KICK HIS DICK RIGHT OFF. FUCK THAT I AM NEVER GETTING ANYTHIN PUT IN MY ASS, FUCK THAT! YO SHIT COME OUT, BUT SHIT AINT GOIN IN.

Guest THEdude

ummm....

I kissed a girl once.:o

but I can't recall any boys.....

in that case you must be GAY.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

once haha, that jus makes it funny

I know.

in that case I'm gay :o

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

HEHEHE BACK IN SCHOOL THERE WAS THIS GAY DUDE, HE USED TO SMOKE SOME FIRE AND ACT GAY THAN A BITCH. SO ONE DAY INFRONT OF HALF THE SCHOOL ON A TRIP TO A MUSEUM OR SOME SHIT, WE HAD ONE OF THEM BIG ASS SLING SHOTS AND SLUNG A BIG ASS WATER BALOON AT THAT FOOL. IT BUSTED NEAR HIS HEAD AND BROKE HIS GLASSES. WE USED TO THINK DRIVE BY BIBI GUN ATTACKS WERE GANGSTA SO LATER THAT DAY WE SHOT THAT NIGGA IN HIS ASS ABOUT 43 TIMES. HAHHAHAHAHHA GOOD TIMES. I REMEMBER HIS SCREAMING AND SHIT, HE SOUNDED LIKE A STRAIGHT BITCH SCREAMING ALL HIGH PITCH HAHAHAHA HE THOUGHT HE WAS ACTUALLY GETTING SHOT AT. HAHHAHA THATS WHAT HE GETS WEARING GLITTER AND SHIT AND PANTY HOSE, YOU DONT GO TO A HOOD WEARING THAT SHIT, IT JUST AINT DONE. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS DONT ACT GAY.

Guest wintersouls

the dude!!!

damnit we are busted huuu shit :( :( :(

aww man im going to break out the "gay basher" errrr rrrrrr

GAYYY BASHHERRR ERRRRR:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

YO FUCK THAT IF A MOTHER FUCKER TRIED TO KISS ID STICK THAT NIGGA IN HIS MOUTH.

:lol:

Guest Stapler

I have heard a couple of stories about that shit from friends. Sometimes the idiots do it by acident. I mean how can you do it by accident if it etting your lips anywhere near me. Its like fucking an animal you dont do it unless you really want to. Shit doesnt happen by mistake DOES IT............

Archived