The Devilush&Dee Show "DOUBLE D'S"

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JIGSAW

oh yea nigaaaaasss shake dat booty ybdd nicgagsas siwiwjjjsds,dsddsfdsfasdf.......hgjkghj

http://www.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/stamps/ManiacClown_kitten.jpg'>

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Makros.

Originally posted by Are2

....*sigh*

the world needs more men like you..

makros

i think you should seriously lighten up, and coming from me thats saying something. we're all young adults on here just having some fun. its like girls at mardi gras who get drunk and flash the guys. its a tease, its fun, everyone goes home happy as a magician in the bahamas with 12 ducks in his hand. ya heard?

not everyone one here is a young adult. you got kids even in middle school dropping posts on here.

this is not "just fun" to me. everything that is done has details behind it. im sure it would be fun to steal a car and run over people. haha which isnt as terrible as this...or is it.

this kind of thing makes nudity less of a special thing. when i see a person flashing their chest around, i see a pile of rotting shit before my eyes. when i see a nude body before my eyes, i see beauty all over the place.

i dont like looking at pictures of rotting shit (well...in a symbolic sence...i guess. ha ha ha)

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

not everyone one here is a young adult. you got kids even in middle school dropping posts on here.

this is not "just fun" to me. everything that is done has details behind it. im sure it would be fun to steal a car and run over people. haha which isnt as terrible as this...or is it.

this kind of thing makes nudity less of a special thing. when i see a person flashing their chest around, i see a pile of rotting shit before my eyes. when i see a nude body before my eyes, i see beauty all over the place.

i dont like looking at pictures of rotting shit (well...in a symbolic sence...i guess. ha ha ha)

i see where youre coming from but i think your beliefs, although respectable, just dont apply to society today.

you seem to feel like nudity should be shared between a husband and wife. like its something special. thats just not what our society has become, and i dont see us turning back anytime soon.

you would have fit in perfectly in the 1800s. middle school kids today are having sex - a nude picture wont hurt them anymore than it hurts us.

Guest HESHIANDET

i get pictures from devilush all the time...sometimes she throws in a few of her lil sis as well :love2: :love2:

Archived