what's everyone doin for the 4th of July?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Camping out on a beach in Martha's Vineyard with 40 heads, sucka. The only fireworks I'll see are the ones in my head the day after. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest socrates

fireworks are banned up here, thank god for indians without them I'd just be getting drunk, now I can get drunk AND lose a a couple of fingers...The 4th of July is the ultimate guy holiday BBQ+women+alchohal+explosives=me sleeping alone on a lawn with a big burn on my left hand after throwing up.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Camping out on a beach in Martha's Vineyard with 40 heads, sucka. The only fireworks I'll see are the ones in my head the day after. Beer,

El Mamerro

damn you, my uncle has two places on the Vineyard, and i wish i was there with the ocean and all, cuz damn is it hot by me. If you haven't been there, i recomend South Beach, there can be some decently sized waves there, and its fun as hell to just go body surfing and mess around in the waves.

Guest Smok

Yeah, didn't the US bomb some place during one of their big holidays? If so, it would make perfect sense for them to retaliate on July 4. Even if not, it would still make perfect sense.

Archived