NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

Guest TrustEvil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrustEvil

Yippy !!! I'm gonna have a friend to play with.....can you afford airfare or do i need to send your stupid ass the money as well ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldfaithful

numbers!!!!!

i hate fuckin hicks!!! can't escape them and now someone is showing them how to use a computer.

where i live it is easy to not really worry about numbers cause the trians are far and few between.last year i had a spot and a line of about 10 cars would sit there for a month or longer so that leaves a top of 30 in a year so i didn't worry about it.but this year i have a more productive spot so i think a little bit more about numbers.i used to care about how many bombs i had downtown that dont mean shit to me anymore. i paint fr8s cause i like to ,getting numbers out there is part of the game but not the focus for me.

Guest me IS cool

For a while i was into the numbers..... and my shit was gay... but i slowed down and paced myself and I AM happier with the quality of my work....:)

Guest schick1

do what ever makes you happy, whethers like 3 nice intracit and uniqe peices a week or ten stamps a night, you know whatever. but it wont hurt to mix it up once and a while. oh and ono rok does suck(if youve ever actually seen his shit in person you know) worms though fuck that he's ill

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Everyone gets caught up in numbers I was and I did ALOT of wack stuff I wish wasn't rolling but fuck it it's all learning.What I want to know is how the fuck do some of these guys have lives???like girlfriends, jobs, boys outside of the graffiti thing etc etc.............like how can they do it?I paint like 5 to 10 trains a week some weeks and then i'll take a night off to hang out with the girlfriend or to roll to the pub or whatever.Balance is key I know but theirs been times when my social skills have become so transfixed that I can't get along with any one unless we talk painting.

its pretty fucked up how something cand take over so fast, that you forget how to talk to your own friends, without it having to be about graf.Balance is key.

• 2 weeks later...

PAINT IN SPURTS AND YOU WONT GET BORED...AND IT GIVES YARDS A FEW DAYS TO CYCLE OUT AND CHILL....IVE SEEN YARDS THAT SIT OVER THE WEEKEND AND LEAVE TOATLLY WRECKED...I GET NERVOUS WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENS...YOU GO TO GET FLICKS AND THE WHOLE YARD REAKS OF RUSTO..

• 2 months later...

The Numbers.....

the number game only makes me wanna crush more!!! My numbers are strickly pieces, throws and stamps fall short of a number, and while i don't have enough to really make u take notice, i can get your attention with an individual piece, something that a stamp just doesn't do.

"Wow it's another stamp.. what number?.. well 1-1000 look the same so who really cares..."

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

damn you graffiti politicians... i'll say it. FUCK YOU GRAFFITI FACTORIES. change your shit up dammit - ITS BORING. i'd rather be known for shocking the house when i make an appearance rather than just showing up every day with some "ho-hum" shit.

what happened to actually trying to advance your skills? any jackass with spare time can go out every night and write on some trains. i'm only interested in the fresh stuff.

amen brother

Originally posted by TrustEvil

shit honkey, i'll give you my home address if you want to come visit...hell, i'll even pick you up at the airport...

HEY TRUSTEVIL, I TRIED THAT ALREADY, ''HONKY PUNKY'' NEVER ACCEPTED, HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY, ALWAYS GOT SHIT TO SAY, FUCKING , GET OFF OF SIGHS NUTS, AND ONO AS WELL, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE JUST LIKE THEM ,WHEN YOU GROW UP..I AGRREE... BAN THIS SHIT TALKING FAGGOT...HEY TRUSTEVIL, DROP ME AN EMAIL BRO...LATER..BYE BYE, HONKY PUNKY:crazy: ''HONKY PUNKY IS PLAYED OUT, LIKE KANGOL'S...'':crazy:

I HAVE PLENTY OF TRAINS, 1500 OR MORE, AND I THINK THAT THE QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED, WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT? 500 A YEAR. OR YOUR SPOTS? IF YOU DO THAT MANY YOUR SPOT IS GONNA SUFFER. IVE DONE 400 IN A YEAR, AND THEY WERE ALL CRAP. I GO OUT NOW AND SAY "I DO THREE AND THEY ARE ALL UNFUCKWITHABLE.....

THE MAIN THING IS TO HAVE FUN AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE. I COULD SMOKE FIVE BLUNTS AND WOULD ONLY BE AS HIGH AS THE FIRST TWO.....QUALITY? OR QUANTITY.....

Guest cheesecurd

nothing changes. I say, everyone rock 200 trains a year. all of them should be about 7 by 4 feet at least to count. unless you're in a wheelchair and then you get a 2 foot handicap. 2 colors aint gonna cut it unless you had to use 6 cans. You should do 10 tankers, 150 boxcars, 20 hoppers 15 gondolas, 2 engines, 17 coilcars and a caboose. just to be hard core always go over the door/bar and rock out with your cock out. be sure to do 3 whole cars, and 4 theme end to ends at least every year. at the same time just to be swave, be sure to screw 15 members of the opposite sex and 1 member of the same per year, (makes sure you're the top dog goddamnit...) be sure to read the wall street journal, and refrain from getting any new kids on the block tatoos. be sure to quit saying "plug" in refrerence to saying some one gave you a deal. stick 500 dollars in your roth IRA everymonth and when you retire you'll be a great man and you can do quality trains all the time when you reveal you have a controlling share of norfolk southern, the thoroughbred of transportation.

Guest krowteN

i did 50 trains. that was like 7 years ago. i just post them over and over on 12oz prophet. i change the colors in photoshop to make them all look different, boy if it wasnt for 120z prophet you all might not even know that i really kill shit!

Guest krowteN

i did 50 pieces back in 1997. i just keep posting the pix over and over and over again in 12oz prophet. i switch the piece and car colors up in photo shop to make them look different. and i wait a month or 2 between posts to throw people off. man if it wasnt for 12oz you all wouldnt even know how much i kill shit!

god bless the internet

• 2 weeks later...

whos give a fuck . paint as much trains or as little as you want. sometimes im pissed about life and drunk then ill do a like twentyfive booty ass straight letters in a night. somes times ill will pumped on life and high or some shit and ill do only a couple all out pieces. just depends on the night. but i love numbers and always # my trains forever. quit talking and get in the yard..................................

Archived