NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

Guest TrustEvil

fuck counting

just do your thing. if its throwies do throwies, pieces do pieces. id rather see a clean throwie then a stupid colorful toy ass piece! you need numbers. to many factors effect your train! toys, workers, haters, elements, etc... do your thing, whatever it is, the more the better, even if they do look the same, thats how it is, thats your shit, you recognized for it whyen youi do similar styles! stay up yall!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

numbers?

im trying 2 pump'em out this year -25% out of 100% of them are hella wack this i know-sometimes i just get burnt out doing them -,fuck i work a full time job with lots of overtime and hang out with my non -graff friends its a real pain in the ass sometimes. Crushing trains so much but I do love painting some days i paint trains all day/into the nite and on.

and still have a socical life 2 but it is like having a 2nd job "trainz"....

plus im not geting any younger! i wish i was but fuck it........

ive been working on clean'n my shit and tht and this ----but yea FUCK THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First year I came out with freights I was caught up in the number thing just because I wanted to get my name out fast..after that I just kinda rested and did the old sunday afternoon sessions and kicked back...I can remember I was talkin on the phone with a pretty well known freight writer at the time two years ago and one of his first questions was.."SO, you gettin some numbers in"

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by chester copperpot

kids might as well try to do a billion while they actually care enough to do so, because they wont for long. the problem with all you train guys is that most of you dont do enough city bombing because you're too busy trying to out-do some kid in utah you'll never meet unless you go to scribble jam.

some of us dont live in the bay or los angeles, so us freight heads are doin freights because we could care less if the kids in our city know we're still in the game. plus, you kill the city in a small population, the vandal squad gots ya, and that puts your freight career in jeopardy. why risk it for kids you don't care about, while all you're really doing is pissing off the person who has tp clean it up? i guess i've obtained a conscious over the years, but i feel better knowing someone's business hasn't been defaced and that they're not scared some gang wants to kill them. a lot of folks are ignorant to graf, and assume the worse. sure, trains are a business, but there's a fine line between a moving metal box (beside a car) and a little chinese resaurant on the corner. as far as the kid in utah goes, hope you enjoy my trains...

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

that's funny. i told that same story to someone, in hopes of preserving a train spot. he didn't listen.

ironic.....................................................................ugh

oh yeah and fuck numbers.....that shit is so 90's....

Originally posted by chester copperpot

kids might as well try to do a billion while they actually care enough to do so, because they wont for long. the problem with all you train guys is that most of you dont do enough city bombing because you're too busy trying to out-do some kid in utah you'll never meet unless you go to scribble jam.

it's funny cuz all the ''train guys'' in my crew put in work on all levels streets included..but then you meet someone whom only [at an event or what have you]paints freights and they're like ''how many you got''......who cares.to each his own .....all of y'all love talking shit on stamps and posting comments about it and complaining is as played out[or more so]then a billion of the same outline stamps to me ....i think too many folks are worried about the next man ..''who's better'' ''who's more real'' .perhaps graffitti is for some a way to get the self repect they lack in thier normal lives....to each his own gentleman ..to each his own

Originally posted by Jan Ulrich

don't you girls ever get tired of sitting around analyzing graffiti and graffiti related trends?

in the imortal words of obiwan kanobi " whos the bigger fool? the fool, or the fool that follows him?"...you being the follower of fools in this case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by TrustEvil

Last summer everyone and their retarded brother were getting their panties in a bunch over the numbers game....how important it was to be the next onorok or worms or whoever the fuck it was...just curious if that's still the "in" thing this year....someone posted about Sigh having rocked 500 last year, and all I could think to myself was; "what a fucking loser, he really needs to get a life and do something else with some of that free time". Granted it's important to be dedicated to what you love doing, but at a certain point you gotta draw the line and branch out a little. I'll be the first to admit I got wrapped up in the numbers game for a minute, but then I woke up and realized that shit wasn't in the least bit important, numbers have nothing to do with why I continue to paint.....in fact with the way the internet works, I could paint 5 trains a year and still be fucking famous...am I alone in my sentiments towards this issue ? I doubt it, but even if I am, who gives a shit.

Yeah sigh is a biter so who cares if he did 500 trains in a year thats a lot

chomping.

Numbers mean nothing when you have no style and when your writing to be cool online.

I come on this board to give you toys hell.

Get track side and kill it and rail writers will know who is killing it.

Worms and onorok are toy late comers.

Jase is a killer and the likes of his peers know who the other killers are.

So step off and go get a late pass

You worthless scum

Re: Re: NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

Originally posted by honkyartist

chomping.

Numbers mean nothing when you have no style and when your writing to be cool online.

You worthless scum

will somebody bann this fucker!

Guest TrustEvil

naw,naw, keep him around...it's good to have an ignorant idiot or two in the mix, makes the rest of us feel good for not being born as an inbred hick who doesn't know if he's coming or going.

worms and onorok aren't toy, but yes, they are late comers.

and for the record, can you point out who sigh is biting from, cuz no one comes to mind...even though i still think he's a loser for painting 500 trains in a year.

Originally posted by kode

IT'S ALL A NUMBERS GAME. REMEMBER IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING UP. THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON WE DO THIS.

GET UP!!!:D

NOt really, some do it cause they love the art, and they love freights not much for fame....fame is like extra........

zed youre ded so shut the fuck up.

You got taken out in a movie this iz reality.

sigh has bitten so many a writers its not funny.

If you dont know then you wont know.

Start off with Him biting high then felon and now geso.

Thats just to mention a few.

Im not the police but i can sure as hell tell you

that 500 bitten pieces on those cars is wrong.

Time will tell

Originally posted by TrustEvil

naw,naw, keep him around...it's good to have an ignorant idiot or two in the mix, makes the rest of us feel good for not being born as an inbred hick who doesn't know if he's coming or going.

worms and onorok aren't toy, but yes, they are late comers.

and for the record, can you point out who sigh is biting from, cuz no one comes to mind...even though i still think he's a loser for painting 500 trains in a year.

inbred hicks know that jealous toys cant even do straight letters.

Man you shuoulve been a trapeze artist the way you hang off peoples nuts.

worms onorok you call that letters man that shit iz awful.

Some of my kkk roadies off the farm could burn them

nobody ever got famous doing 5 trains. the more you paint the better you get. getting up is fun. so what if someone does ten billion throwups on freights. people do graff for different reasons. if youre even mentioning someones name on the internet than chances are their doing something right.

zed youre ded so shut the fuck up.

You got taken out in a movie this iz reality.

sigh has bitten so many a writers its not funny.

If you dont know then you wont know.

Start off with Him biting high then felon and now geso.

Thats just to mention a few.

Im not the police but i can sure as hell tell you

that 500 bitten pieces on those cars is wrong.

Time will tell

you dont know me bitch. ill fuck you the fuck up!

and quit quoting style wars...all

you are doing is fairy flying

you remember that bitch!

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

you dont know me bitch. ill fuck you the fuck up!

and quit quoting style wars...all

you are doing is fairy flying

you remember that bitch!

god dont like ugly and he sure dont like interntet thugs either.

dont tell me you got a tattoo of a usb mouse across your stomach???

are u talkin to me....wait wait are you talkin to me! im a thug for real...oh so real that im talkin all that good gangsta BET overdose wigger ass fuck shit on the internet. im a real thug. ill crush you. me and my half of the globe are waiting for you and when i see im gonna pretend like i never said all this shit. what what

grrrrrrrrrrr!

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

are u talkin to me....wait wait are you talkin to me! im a thug for real...oh so real that im talkin all that good gangsta BET overdose wigger ass fuck shit on the internet. im a real thug. ill crush you. me and my half of the globe are waiting for you and when i see im gonna pretend like i never said all this shit. what what

grrrrrrrrrrr!

cmon you wanna be rapper

you watching too much tv

for the safety of you toys im gonna

stay off this board look you toys up

and start knocking on some doors

And lets see if i talk shit.

Ted Debiase.

God dont like ugly and aint fond of cheek turners

Re: Re: NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

chomping.

You worthless scum

your calling onorok and worm toys??

i just think you are jealous that onorok is ill and you arent.

Guest TrustEvil

shit honkey, i'll give you my home address if you want to come visit...hell, i'll even pick you up at the airport...

...you know i've seen a lot of sigh's work and i can understand the biting claim (not that i neccesarilly agree) of high and felon...but geso?...either i haven't seen enough geso stuff or i'm seeing the wrong sigh stuff cause that one i can't understand...and last i heard everyone was bitchin that he was biting grey now...

...i think sigh is probably the most hated on freight painter in the country...which i think just proves how good he is...

Archived