Man, the USA sucks .....

cheps

Whut next? We bombed an Afgan wedding killing 200+ and injuring 400+ civilians. We "claim" that we were fired upon by anti-aircraft weapons and we bombed this house from 2am-4am sunday night/monday morning. This is such bullshit. :mad:

-A

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Man, the USA sucks .....

Originally posted by cmeup

we bombed those key spots and thats all we killed?

dam, we need to put some more gun powder up in them hoes...

teaser :mad:

Werd.

Originally posted by cheps

Whut next? We bombed an Afgan wedding killing 200+ and injuring 400+ civilians. We "claim" that we were fired upon by anti-aircraft weapons and we bombed this house from 2am-4am sunday night/monday morning. This is such bullshit. :mad:

-A

we said they fired anti aircraft weopons at us so we bombed them. then we said the reason of casualties is unknown...we fucking dropped bombs on them for cying out loud..i can't believe the media... thoughts drip, take a sip

Originally posted by mapo wc

i really dont understand why you guys complain about USA but yet you stay here. please enlighten me. i guess its not so bad here?

FUCK YEAH! YOU TELL EM'. :king:

im still mad that your trigger happy soldiers decided to brop a fucking bomb on our soldiers, besides the fact thatthe guy was ordered not to and two seperate occasions but to excited cause he wanted to kill some sand niggers. thansk alot guys. what an amazing move that was.

Guest JIGSAW

i really dont understand why you guys complain about USA but yet you stay here. please enlighten me. i guess its not so bad here?

your a moron it doesnt matter where you live.. america still effects you...If I moved to africa, I would still be affected by american funded violent sanctions.....FOOLIO DONT EVEN RESPONG NIGGGSAS

Guest JIGSAW

The lifestyle here is good, but we treat others like shit, and our poorer get poorer and our richer get richer...

Guest platapie

ahh if you guys hate mareica so much why dont you leave? yes the big fish in america do some fucked up foul things but if yo uhate maerica so much just leave no one is forceign you to stay right?

Originally posted by platapie

ahh if you guys hate mareica so much why dont you leave? yes the big fish in america do some fucked up foul things but if yo uhate maerica so much just leave no one is forceign you to stay right?

no problem just give me a phat paying job and a decent place to live in europe.. its not as easy as you think.. america needs more people who hate it to make it better riots happen for a reason civil wars happen for a reason and the goverment isnt making it much better for us i honestly think america should take their fucking greedy paws out of making third world countries conform to our way of living and help the poor and fucked up situtaion straight up on our soil thats my thought i was born and raised on this soil but yet i still hate it.

Originally posted by platapie

okay heres my opinion on this... some people will say that America is the best place to live in the world.. you have freedom, opportunity and all that good shit right. Well my argument is that compared to a third world country of course USA looks good, its not fucking hard to see that, but it still doesnt make it the best place to live. In fact, there probably is no best place to live. See I want to live in a country that is like utopia where nothing goes wrong, there is no government corruption, capital swine blah blah blah... so I am here in the US, why not make it into something better?? All it takes is some people to change the way we think about certain issues thats all. There is nothing wrong with trying to change the country into something thats right and perfect for everyone, even for the ones who point out its flaws.

Guest Dyptheria

i love my home, but that doesn't mean i condone the actions of my government. i feel sorry for you people that have been fed propaganda and regurgitate it without even thinking about it.

"love it or leave it is your sentiment instead of working for improvement"

you might say that we are just bitching and not really changing anything, but we americans are entitled to our opinions, and i am glad that my american right grants me the freedom of believing in what the fuck i want.

iceberg what the fuck are you talking about, the united states has already murdered more afghanis than US citizens were killed in the world trade and pentagon and the fucking planes

fuck the united states

viva fidel castro

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by dojafx

iceberg what the fuck are you talking about, the united states has already murdered more afghanis than US citizens were killed in the world trade and pentagon and the fucking planes

fuck the united states

viva fidel castro

:lol:

relax man...

if you wanna get down to it im talking to my boy who lives in isreal right now, so unfortunatly, chances are im more informed with better facts than you believe yourself to be

it was half joke, half making a point genius

Archived