Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
capindikfays

humans,Earths cancer

sometimes i take a good look at what are race has done and is still doing. and i always end up getting frustrated. we take a perfectly good planet and just repeatedly fuck it up.. and now i here of the future plans for mars,great. when we are done with this one. we'll just go and fuck up some other one........a concerned bloodskull

Agent Smith:

I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Except in this case, the cancer only succeeds in destroying itself. Nothing we can do to the planet can even compare to the things it's already been through. Trust me, life will find a way after we obliterate ourselves. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Terraforming Mars is gonna be ill.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Agent Smith:

I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

MAN IM TIRED OF PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT THE EARTH AND THE ANIMALS. STUPID FUCKING ANIMALS CRY ABOUT HOW THEY CRAMPED UP IN FACTORYS AND ZOOS AND SHIT, NIGGA YOU AINT GETTING ATE BY A FUCKING HYENA ARE YOU!? THEN SHUT YOUR ASS UP!

Originally posted by FatThugBitch

matrix is gay!

You will now suffer. :mad:

Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

MAN IM TIRED OF PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT THE EARTH AND THE ANIMALS. STUPID FUCKING ANIMALS CRY ABOUT HOW THEY CRAMPED UP IN FACTORYS AND ZOOS AND SHIT, NIGGA YOU AINT GETTING ATE BY A FUCKING HYENA ARE YOU!? THEN SHUT YOUR ASS UP!

man,mindyour own. i ain't talking about saving the animals

save the earth

kick a tree

Guest THEdude

sirmanofslur

Don't get into it.

This kid just likes to make threads.