asian girls!

Guest wintersouls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/bill%20makeup.jpg'>

"Mamerro, my time with Angie has made me depressed..i am now a gothic warlock. You made the right choice ignoring Angie...she brings tears which convert themselves into swords as the stab holes into my wounded heart."

LOOKS MORE LIKE SOME ONE DID THE OLD SHIT IN THE EYE FETISH THING

whos been to that shit hole China?

if so did you notice how it is scially accepted to stare at whatever the fuck you want

?

tits included..howsever there is a flipside and that is that curious asian men with their small cock use this as a reason to lean over and inspect your foreign goods at the unrinal..... fucking poofs this happenes to alot of foreign men in china

but yeah asian girls are good.. my school is like 80 % azn so iv had my fair share

sneak...what are you talking about? i havent slept with you...so i am not fishing for any compliments.

if i am that desperate for a compliment or an ego boost, i would just show my tuna tunnel like some attention deprived girls. cuz we know that gets all the boys riled up.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, funny how as soon as someone says asian girls are wack in bed, Devilush immediately feels like part of the general schema. There's always exceptions, dear... but anyways, boys never complain, so you'd never know... Heh.

I've had a good share of asian girls, and they're incredible, but I still have to say that the one latina I ever had sex with still killed them all. Beer,

El Mamerro

well yea....but he made a big generalization. sure there are exceptions, but "asians are wack in the the sack"....has he slept with all the asian girls? no. so i think that statement was generalized. but i guess different strokes for different folks.

you know me...i just hate it when people make such a generalization.

Archived