"Lilo & Stitch"

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey willy,I guess you have talked to a person going by the name of Intangible Fame here on 12oz.....or AIM....you should get my e-mail from 'im and get in touch......I have some friends that are in Maui at the moment.......some people that are in my "crew" or whatever....anyways.....long live the Nightowls....stay up.(literally).

Guest willy.wonka

i will...well,im going stitch crazy..i now have a virtual stitch on my board..i give him coffie and all..i tell him to sit and he sits...blinking,looking bored.

Guest uncle-boy

that character stitch is cool fo sheezy. i was thinking i wanted to paint him next time i do.....but i aint good enuff yet. but stitch is still one coo hawaiian.

Guest willy.wonka

to uncle-boys post...

i saw a part in that movie i wanna paint so bad...its easy too..just need a couple of colors.

Guest Dyptheria

fuck it, i'm gonna bomb that character, i garrenz-ball-barrenz they won't buff it, its got the state all proud.

Guest willy.wonka

i brought my date to see that movie....a definate plus...funny and cute..plus some action.

take a date!!!

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"I JUST HAD SEX WITH A DEAD GIRL." [/b]

dead girls dont say no, didnt you know??

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

NAW LION KING WAS CRUNK, LILO AND STITCH IS SOME BULLSHIT. YO THAT NIGGA ZIMBAL ACTUALLY SPENT TIME IN THE HOOD OF THE JUNGLE AND DUDE WAS HARDCORE SAW HIS OWN FATHER MURDERED THEN KILLED HIS OWN UNCLE. AND YOU CANT FRONT ON MUFASA, HE WAS JUST RAW. FUCK LILO AND STITCH IN THEY ASS.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

AND YOU KNOW ZIMBAL, TUMBA, AND TIMON SMOKED SOME BONES IN THE PROJECTS. THEY SOME BALLAHS FOOL

Originally posted by 455

Hey willy,I guess you have talked to a person going by the name of Intangible Fame here on 12oz.....or AIM....you should get my e-mail from 'im and get in touch......I have some friends that are in Maui at the moment.......some people that are in my "crew" or whatever....anyways.....long live the Nightowls....stay up.(literally).

tweeker

Archived