*Should Makros make life easier for 56kers?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

No diss makros, do your thing...i'm a fan. Delaying the original flick load by posting big ass flicks aint no fun though.

So preety Please...

With sugar on top

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

makros pictures are stupid anyway. they serve no purpose.

"theyre like twenty-five submarines being glued to a can of tuna in harlem. so when i poop my pants it hurts because the lobsters are in a jar of honey-mustard flavored coca cola and they wont stop swimming!!!!#####!!. oh and i poop my pants 44 times!?!?!#!## whoo!#!#!"

anyone can do what makros does, but its just annoying. hes much better when hes just normal.

Guest imported_Tesseract

No, anyone can do what YOU do -bitching and whining all the fuckin time without doing what you're suposed to fight for- Keep that shit out, Makros is awesome either 'serious' or not, this is strictly about bytes, technical stuff, leave ethics apart.

i am a 56k user myself.

i keep my pictures 100kb and lower...anything above is too much.

from what i find, 100kb loads in about 20 - 30 seconds.

i do put restrictions on size...sorry if it seems too much...but i think that is good.

thoughts?

also, mapo, i'm not trying to do something different here...just doing what i want to do here. sorry if you dislike it, but even if everoyne hated me for it, i would still do it...just so you know that it isnt peoples encouragement that gets me coming back here...it is my own personal reasons that gets me to come back here and do what i have been doing for all this time.

not everyone likes the same thing and i am sorry you dont like my work in terms of picture posting.

I love makros. One of the things that makes this board wondurful. Keep on posting.

And tess, i dont get your pole. It said Should makros make life easyer for 56kers?

It sais yes, all threads are shit anyways.

And no, some threads are good on their own.

So if i answer yes, im saying that he should make it easyer for 56kers(meaning he should not post) but all threads are shit anyways, which means he should post.

I know that sounds confusing but it is jsut as confusing as the answers. You made it contradictory. Read it.

know that it isnt peoples encouragement that gets me coming back here...it is my own personal reasons that gets me to come back here and do what i have been doing for all this time.

:lol: you have personal reasons for coming on 12 oz? :lol:

i can garantee makros is getting the knowledge from reading and then pulling off the url to pictures to post on 12oz by all the soil posts he posted on there he must know a shit load about dirt. im on a cable modem so i got nothing to bitch about

Guest ilikeskulls.

i have alot of respect for makros.he/she has a good mind and when he/she says something it's intellegent and not something stupid.the random pictures are funny because you never no what to expect.goths to dirt to blurry cats and green circles.

long live makros!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Makros, thanx bro...i know that usually you post small quick stuff i just stumbled upon a couple of flicks that took way to much to load.

Archived