this websight

Mr.C-Walk

is one of the major reasons freights have become so mainstream, grabbed so much attention and are unfortunately gettin played out....before a bunch a people start talkin a gang a shit let me clarify that i have grown to enjoy this websight and is a source for some really good comedy from time to time and allows you to see your shit that somebody caught or what have you i just think that shit would be alot better if this websight was never created because iv seen first hand toys that get all hyped off this websight then like a year later think there all freight slayer or something cuz they had a couple freight posted on 12 oz prophet and im sure its like that all over the country...anyway i guess we will see where this goes.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I AGREE. THIS SITE GIVES OUT WAY TO MUCH INFO. I SPEND MY TIME IN CHANNEL ZERO. IN MY OPINION THIS SITE SHOULD BE ABOUT CHANNEL ZERO AND MARKETING WRITERS SKILLS FOR PROFIT. FUCK A SECTION FOR FREIGHTS, THEY BEEN GETTIN CRUSHED FOR YEARS, NO NEED TO DEVOTE A WEB PAGE TALKIN BOUT IT, THOSE WHOS BOUT IT IS BOUT IT, NUFF SAID.

CLOSE THE YARD, TRAINSPOTTING AND THE PAPER CHASE.

IM ALL FOR CHANNEL ZERO AND FLICKS, AND NO REPLYS WITH OUT IMAGES IN THE THE FLICK SECTION.

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

is one of the major reasons freights have become so mainstream, grabbed so much attention and are unfortunately gettin played out....before a bunch a people start talkin a gang a shit let me clarify that i have grown to enjoy this websight and is a source for some really good comedy from time to time and allows you to see your shit that somebody caught or what have you i just think that shit would be alot better if this websight was never created because iv seen first hand toys that get all hyped off this websight then like a year later think there all freight slayer or something cuz they had a couple freight posted on 12 oz prophet and im sure its like that all over the country...anyway i guess we will see where this goes.........

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

ride a dick mr. c-wack what u write? so i can rag rag rag you

cocksucker

dont worry about it sport....arnt you the toy who said you were out "train hittin"....shit like that is what makes this shit worth being around...

cocksucker

it would take alot of paint to rag all this guys stuff..so i hope u own a couple homedepots...

not jocking jus supporting the people in the know.........

and he proves a good point, and your gonna rap him cause of his opinion?

crazy homogaystyle guy, stop.

heres what popped into my mind awhile ago:

Awhile back, I recall there being a fr8s seen board online somewhere(not too long ago. i think? goddamn i dont even know what day it is anymore...). The point being, was that there wasnt hundreds of random dudes on there posting bullshit, it was guys out doing trains seeing where their shit went, or their boys shit. posting lists made fucking sense ie name, what it looked like, type of train it was on, where it was seen. Why I don't understand why theres a spotted section on this board is that theres a shitload of kids that go on there and their lists are:

ONOROK

MBER

(insert was said toy writes here for cheap fame, like theyve actually done more than a handfull of trains)

WORM

GOULS

(INSERT "PRO" WRITER WHO HAS 1000 TRAINS AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WRITE THEIR NAME IN CAPS HERE)

or it'll be lists from guys that live in the same area of writers, like va dudes posting lists that look like:

ELK

SIGH

BZEE

honestly, I'm going to have to ask, what the fuck is the point? Why did you waste 30 seconds of your life doing that? So another toy can say "Hey! shit, did you get a flick of that train, even though its not mine!" , Its like dudes trading fucking baseball cards of "pro" writers.

but, whatever, tear me a new asshole.

Guest Are2

maybe not all the people looking at these lists are toys..

and the bullshit lists are spotted pretty fucking fast around here

Guest Are2

and maybe not all the people postin glists are toys..

don't be pissed that so many mbers and onos and jases are getting spotted.

Originally posted by Are2

and maybe not all the people postin glists are toys..

don't be pissed that so many mbers and onos and jases are getting spotted.

easy there team 12 oz. i dont think ol boy was getting pissed that certain people get spotted frequently, and i know that has nothing to do with the reason i started this thread i know that not everybody on here are toys but there sure are a bunch of em and even worse than that is there is a whole bunch of people on here (we will call em overnighters) that spend so much time on here studying up on what the newest style is and within months are getting all these toys on here to jump on there bandwagon like there the new all-star graffiti writer the only point i was trying to make was i feel this message board showed a bunch of toys an easy way to catch some quick fame where as they could go and paint a bunch of freights (because that seems like quite the fad amongst the general consensus of this board) put them on here and wholla they got insta-fame...anyway i just think it helped to really blow something up that was already gettin blown up>

Guest Are2

well then, why cry over spilled milk

and please, go back and read his post carefully...i was only responding to the attitude he conveyed in his own words..

all those who are only on a band wagon won't last long in this shit anyway..

thats why it doesn't worry me a bit...i was around before a lot of those dickriders, and i'll be around a lot long after...

if your shit is for real, and not for an image or for some bullshit goal like you want to be cool, then it won't matter how blown up shit gets..

the fads that seem to ruin the best of the underground die when the "next big thing" comes along..

remember when breakdancing was a fad?

and skateboarding??

all the people who were only in that shit to be cool are long out of it or progressed beyond that shallow goal..

i think the same applies in this situation...

and voila internet instafame isn't getting anyone street credibility...

ok now i'll shut up.

If it wasn't this site, it was going to be some other website. You can't fight the tide. I got on board because I can edit out the dumbest of the shit, and try to steer newjacks in the right direction, not because I'm a friend of newjacks everywhere, but because it is INEVITABLE that they're going to crop up. They might as well hear a few things here first, it might save a couple spots from getting blown.

As for "internet fame", I don't think there is such a thing. Or, if there is, it is nothing to shoot for. As Are2 said, street credibility cannot be earned by posting flicks on the internet of your own stuff. Nobody who knows the deal is buying it. Those who don't know for real who's up on the lines can be ignored; those who do know are not fooled by tactics of internet misrepresentation. And those who have put in real work know who they are, and don't need to hear about it on 12oz (or, if they do need to hear about it on the Net, they are the ones with the problem).

I think some people sweat the downside of the Net too much. The internet could shut down forever right now and it wouldn't change who's running shit in the real world. If we annoy you, just tune out and keep painting.

and please, go back and read his post carefully...i was only responding to the attitude he conveyed in his own words..

thats why it doesn't worry me a bit...i was around before a lot of those dickriders, and i'll be around a lot long after...

if your shit is for real, and not for an image or for some bullshit goal like you want to be cool, then it won't matter how blown up shit gets..

the fads that seem to ruin the best of the underground die when the "next big thing" comes along..

and skateboarding??

all the people who were only in that shit to be cool are long out of it or progressed beyond that shallow goal..

ok now i'll shut up.

i dont skateboard anymore...

:o

and skateboarding??

ok now i'll shut up.

If attitude was conveyed, then sorry. It wasn't meant to. I actually agree with you for the most part. Why on earth would I get mad because ono jase and mber have put lots of work in? I respect individuals who have heart for what they do. I, personally, was just going on a rant about something you clearly disapprove of as well, the bandwagon bullshit trainspotters/writers. Of course anyone with a clue thats been doing this for a minute can spot them on here. I just felt like huffing out my displeasure of these said dickriders who post lists of trainwriters like theyre celebrities, thats all.

Oh, And i'm also very aware that theres many people posting on here who a) arent toys and B) put lots of work in. What I said was clearly meant to roll right off their backs, and I apologize if it struck a nerve. Have a nice day.

and skateboarding??

the difference between this fad and other fads like breakdancing and skateboarding are the legal effects that can be brought down on this shit can be preatty harsh and it all could stem from some in it for the minute toy who got pumped up for a couple a months did some stupid shit gets there feelings hurt when you put them in check and then blow up your spot purposely......shit happens out there like this iv seen it and again im not trying to put down the concept of this message board or the people behind and im sure if it wasnt this sight there would be another one just like it this just happens to be the one that i personally feel is "most popular"....im not tying to change anybody's views just stating what i believe to be true....

...this just seems ridiculous...i'm reading a post on 12oz about how crappy 12oz is?...if you don't like the site then why the hell are you on here?...if you didn't look on here you would have no idea that some new kid was getting internet props for doing 10 freights and posting it...i know who's gettin up cause i bench and catch people rolling or i see stuff in the yard when i'm out painting...that's the real world, that's how you actually get freight fame by actually painting quality/quantity freights...so stop bitching...

...i don't skate much anymore either...but that's cause I broke my ankle...i think...

Originally posted by porque

...this just seems ridiculous...i'm reading a post on 12oz about how crappy 12oz is?...if you don't like the site then why the hell are you on here?...if you didn't look on here you would have no idea that some new kid was getting internet props for doing 10 freights and posting it...i know who's gettin up cause i bench and catch people rolling or i see stuff in the yard when i'm out painting...that's the real world, that's how you actually get freight fame by actually painting quality/quantity freights...so stop bitching...

...i don't skate much anymore either...but that's cause I broke my ankle...i think...

your missing the point chump>

your missing the point chump>

...what i meant is that if you had never been on 12oz and never seen the flicks from these kids with instant fame would it change the way you thought about freights?...the only stuff taht really matter to me is the stuff that i see in person, not on the internet...

...if your point was that this website is ruining the freight scene by blowing it up...i agree and disagree...agree because of teh obvious reasons...disagree because i had been painting freights and flicking freights long before i found about this website and it didn't change anything about the way i felt...

Guest I'm back!!

If this is one of you AOM fucks then what you should be worrying about is when Eddie Bauer or Foot Locker is having their next sale and not about this site! Fucking herbs!

Re: Re: this websight

Originally posted by I'm back!!

If this is one of you AOM fucks then what you should be worrying about is when Eddie Bauer or Foot Locker is having their next sale and not about this site! Fucking herbs!

get off the dick....dont be mad cuz i dress better then you chump...so why dont you let me know foot locker is having there next big sale so i can by some new timbos and shove one in your ass bitch....

• 2 weeks later...

cocksucker

I HOPE YOU HAVE A FEW THOUSAND CANS ON HAND, CUZ IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT THAT MANY, TO RAG '' C. WALK'S '',FR8'S... JUST A THOUGHT BEFORE YOU MAKE SOME TOY ASS STATEMENT LIKE THAT...OKAY THEN, BYEBYE NOW...........BCJ....FOOL, WHAT.........:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I think some people sweat the downside of the Net too much. The internet could shut down forever right now and it wouldn't change who's running shit in the real world. If we annoy you, just tune out and keep painting.

Guest toyeraser

i'm callin beef with that ARTVANDAL faggot...

i seen some of his other posts and he was sayin some stupid shit. you need to shut the fuck up home boy. fake ass faggots like you burn spots for real fools like me.

if you think you're an artist, then you're not really an artist

Archived