What is there to do in Boston?

My friend is planning on visiting family in Boston sometime in august and he has invited me to join.

We aren't going to be chilling with his family the whole time so we need other things to do.

So what's worth seeing in boston?

(The only reason I really want to go is because Irish people are super and so is converge.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its always good to chill on newbury street and checkout the high maintance girls.

But besides that, if it is a nice day out, defiently go to charles mgh or the duck pond and sit by the water... a good boston trip also includes time spent in cambridge, go to central, catch a show at the middle east, or enjoy a greasy meal for cheap at friendly eating place... if you get a chance, go to harvard, for some good music at newbury comics, and some ill street performers...

haha... when i went to boston... i walked around all day... almost got into a fight with a drunk guy because i don't like metallica.. and i slept on top of the copy cop by the government center.. it would've been better if it wasn't so damn cold out..

you can go to.....

Charlestown to see the yuppies, bunker hill monument, uss constitution

East Boston to see the airport, Brazillians and Italians. some good food

Downtown stores, girls, clubs, girls, landmarks, etc...too much

South Boston beach, yuppies and the Irish. Whitey Bulger under cover

Dorchester big mix of people, some of The New Kids On The Block's

houses

Roxbury shootings and stabbings, fried chicken

Mattapan same

Allston/Brighton college girlies good bars

Jamaica Plain biggest mix of people in the city liberals, gays, all nationalities

West Roxbury white part of town, nothing much to see

Hyde Park white and Hatian. nothing to see

Roslindale white and boring also

Thats about it for Boston's neighborhoods. plain and simple. i'm glad i could be your guide today.

anything else?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Go to Harvard Square and punch people in the face for money. Don't forget to hand out vegan fliers. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

you can go to.....

West Roxbury white part of town, nothing much to see

yo you can go to west roxbury to fuckin party..but i doubt that will happen..so my best advice it just drink mad beers then take a walk downtown..you will eventually find something fun to do..and theres lots of good food.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Zack Morris

act out scenes from boondock saints

i love that movie. ive asked so many people at my school about it and no one has ever seen it. i wish i still lived there.

Roxbury/ Mattapan stabbing and shooting

wellllll there hasn't been one in like 2 weeks i think, i'll ask my neighbor though. they're more up on the neighborhood gossip. i hear shots from time to time.

go to boston commons and walk around. take a walk on the charles.

go to newberry on a nice day and people watch. harvard square same thing. the MFA tis good. too bad you'll miss the college influx.

red sox, some italian food, try driving in the city and finding your way around. i'll laugh and honk as i speed pass.

check out chinatown. they have strange things that hang in the windows. check out some historic buildings, the freedom trail.

A DUCK TOUR

harvard yard, MIT

there's plenty to do, all the while lost as hell.

are you over 21?

ha ha. if you can't handle boston driving then don't try or you'll get driven off the road by osama driving a cab in all five lanes down tremont st. also, there were like 3 or 4 shootings in roxbury and dorchester over the weekend.

go to chinatown man. that's one of the best parts of boston in my opinion. hit up the chinatown eatery and get a monster plate of pad thai for like 5 dollars or get some vietnamese food. get pissed off because the fuckin subway stops at 12:45 and then you are drunk and caught out there.

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by Zack Morris

act out scenes from boondock saints

That is my favorite movie it made me want to go and kill some mafia fuckers. If i ever get the chance to go to Boston then that is exatly what i will do...........And get pissed in some Irish pubs..........

Archived