hicks in the sticks

Guest capindikfays

Guest capindikfays

i have always been a city slicker, and just recently i moved off my beautiful pacific island all the way down to the muggy, love your cousin,and sport a mullet while sipping on a milwauke's best, south. why you might ask? well, for a number of reasons and circumstances for which i need not mention. but anyway, as i was saying, these inbred bible thumping, jerry springer ,only made it up to grade 6 yoakles. have got to be the missing link between us and the monkeys. and if i have affended you, then i feel sorry for your mother,or should i say sisteraunt.. a concerned bloodskull

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by grim540

don't fuck with the old make-me-walk-funny 30 pack $9

and the more I think of it, the longer I live here the more my hillybilly roots begin to show, I always listen to an AM classic counrty/bluegrass station whenever I can

I am a redneck....with class

high five brother!!!

what are a rednecks last words?

Look what I can do

what are his cousins last words?

shit, I can do that

Hahahaha.....ah, Lethbridge. Salt of the earth right there......

Hornby Island is this tiny little island off the coast of BC. I mean REAL tiny. It's pretty much a hippie colony full of dirty scary hippy hillbillies. They all live in cabins, or should I say shanty's. We have some friends who said they had a cabin there, so we planned on stopping by and spending a night or two there while we were in BC. You have to take these two short ferry rides over there. So we finally do, spend like an hour tying to find this cabin, get lost, end up asking these hillbillies for directions. Finally find the place and realize that this is not a cabin, this is some shanty that was, in all seriousness, literally built out of loose bits of wood and CAR PARTS. The "shower" was actually a bucket on a string. I wish we had pictures coz you had to see this thing to believe it. So we realize that there is no way in hell we're staying here, only to find out the last ferry has gone and we're stuck. Spend the rest of the night frantically trying to find somewhere else to stay, all the while scared shitless of these hippy hillbillies, dancing around most likely on acid or something. FINALLY find this place called the Eco-Lodge, this little nature reserve with tiny cabins run by this creepy old lady who lived in this big house on a hill. Shit was like out of a horror movie. Spend the night frozen by fear in our two-person cabins, scared shitless that the hippies were going to find their way into the place and do something to us.....

Woke up that morning and got the fuck out of there.....

Archived