The kkk is fucking retarded.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

more funny

whats more funny is that you went on the kkk website to find these t-shirts haha

just joking dude it really is funny shit to laugh at.

talking about funny stuff my friend just got his cock sucked behind a variety store by a 13 year old..(no joke) i just lost so much respect for him (his 17 i think)

Guest spec
Originally posted by aerosoled

http://images.ibsys.com/msp-structure/Images/Screengrabs/summer97/hatcrim.jpg'>

KKK graff. damn they are dumb. i cant believe they allow these people march in public and distribute this shit.

holy fuck, this thread makes me mad, fuckin' kkk not only spewing racist shit but now they got kkk graff?! Fuck that I wish i saw the bitch who painted this. *sniff* so sad, poor can didn't stand a chance, such a waste!

That's shirts are fucked up too, but funny as hell. If I saw anyone who wasn't white wear one of those I'd laught my ass off.

Klan Goofiness

The Klan is both buffoon and terroristic threat. Like all racists, including black, Latino and Asian racists, they project their own feeelings of INFERIORITY onto other people. Believe it or not, the Klan and the black gangs in towns like Beaumont, Texas, occupy the same neighborhoods, have a very similar value system and buy and sell drugs, and do other petty crimes in the same area. The Klan buys it's crack rocks from the black gang in their neighborhood. Their speech patterns and level of sophistication is roughly equal. I see idiots from the Klan wearing "stupid gold" and driving around town with that same menacing low-rider atmosphere.

If you ever saw the 48 Hours Special, "Gang War in Little Rock," you'll see what I mean. Twenty years ago, these gangbangers rolling with the Crips and Bloods would have been down with the Klan. IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME MENTALITY. They are essentially cowards. They shoot at people from ambush, they participate in drive-bys. They use intimidation and fear and race hatred to drive their sick little Invisable Empire.

Here's the good news---they aren't the least bit bullet proof. You'll never see the Klan rolling down some North Houston gangbanger neighborhood playing that nonsense. They keep their bullshit under a rock in neighborhoods that are ready to defend themselves.

original boys in the hood, that should be a classic.

does anybody else find it dumb that the kkk is all religious and shit, and yet they burn crosses? i dont get it:confused:

oh shit, my post number is 311! 3, 11s = kkk, weird huh?

Archived