HI

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by loudhardfast

actually i was reducing myslef to your level, hoping that you would be able to comprehend, here i will help you once more........

F-U-C-K Y-O-U......

......FUCK YOU!

see that one you should be able to figure out.

LoudHardFast rhymes with ADickInyourass... coincednce...i think not. Bump for immaturity.

Guest greedy mars

no you like looking at soil samples for no reason.

your an idiot. you got to apreciate whats givin .. and those pictures are supa fly. we should all dig better cheddar and relax and some hip hop concert. what do you say.

oh on the other hand if you wanted to join us you would have to ask and we would just reply as "

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/no.jpg'>

oh yeah and if you fuck with reg you best .........

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/mrrogers_2.jpg'>

damn regulator your fucking funny!!!

HEYYYY loudhardfast calm down killer...we had such a relaxing fun day today why you gotta go and let these guys get on your last nerve. come on you know they have nothing better to do than talk shit to internet dorks like themselves and look at graffiti on the net all day, and EITHER DO YOU...who cares if it wasnt for you getting my ass off this damn website i would be on it 24/7 like the rest of these damn people so FUCK IT let them waste their time miserabley like the rest of us....in peace!

and by the way HI!

Kr430n5_666

I never liked you....

you try to sound hard by talking down to anyone and everyone who posts anything at all (this post actually had logical reasoning for being there) but you don’t care you have so much fucking time on your hands that you will talk shit in attempt to sound hard even if you totally agree with what the person is saying. i don’t know but people that try to make it seem like they don’t give a fuck but contradict themselves by constantly putting in there two cents about every fucking thing even some stupid post that says HI are fuckin ridiculous.

:rolleyes:

hahahahahaha!

can you give me some examples of how i contradict myself, dinky face?

i dont try to talk hard either...i just say what is on my mind. i dont bash everyone for no god dam reason. ask me why i am opposing something and you will get a valid reply, i promise.

also, i thought this was just a simple message board...looks like you are taking this all pretty seriously.

i have reasons for doing what i do and saying what i say. i am deeply sorry for you that you are so insecure you cant even handle shit talk on a message board. holy chirstpants, stop being so dink-style.

you guys are toys and you have nothing better to do than post dumb ass comments on here. for the last time FUCK YOU and your mothers!!!

god, why d you have to make such a big deal of it all?

just chill dude, everyone on he forum was a newbie at some point, and dont start it off being a total jerk.

and dont people because of the pictures they put, enjoy them, savor them like a glass of wine.

and dont diss makros' soil pictures, they rock and are extremely creative, i enjoy the presence of many 12oers and i dislike people acting dumb like your are, dissing them.

so just chill.

oh, and hi

Guest wintersouls

If I don't choke on the lump in my throat I might hang by the knot in my stomach

If you liked her you could have treated her better

If you liked her you should have tried a little harder

Did you change or did I change or am I not who you thought I was?

Armenhammer quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you guys are toys and you have nothing better to do than post dumb ass comments on here. for the last time FUCK YOU and your mothers!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

god, why d you have to make such a big deal of it all?

just chill dude, everyone on he forum was a newbie at some point, and dont start it off being a total jerk.

and dont people because of the pictures they put, enjoy them, savor them like a glass of wine.

and dont diss makros' soil pictures, they rock and are extremely creative, i enjoy the presence of many 12oers and i dislike people acting dumb like your are, dissing them.

so just chill.

--------------------------------------

OMYGOD

i just have to say LOUDHARDFAST is not a fucking newbie....he had another screen name for so long he introduced me to this fucking website a long time ago so FUCK shut the fuck up with all your newbie BULLLLLLLLLLLoh, and hi LLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCKKKKKKKKKkkk

i just think its funny what you say because sometimes what your replying to is so fucking stupid that the fact someone would waste their time replying to it seems even worse then the stupid thing that was posted in the first time, catch my drift? well if it wasnt for stupid people replying to stupid posts channel zero wouldnt even exist so FUCK IT and "like that wendys commercial i ask wheres the beef with it?"

your opinions do not dominate. i am sorry. how about you sit down and relax one...you are on a message board. i only seen about 10 kids complain like you out of the 2 years i have been on this. just drop your uptight attitude and toss a smile. who cares.

damn you guys took this shit way to far. i dont really give a fuck either way. just because i say fuck you doesnt mean i am all serious, it just means i dont want to waste the time to go find a picture, alter it in photoshop and then upload it just to say FUCK YOU! damn you guys really need to get out.....

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by wintersouls

If I don't choke on the lump in my throat I might hang by the knot in my stomach

If you liked her you could have treated her better

If you liked her you should have tried a little harder

Did you change or did I change or am I not who you thought I was?

no i think you were always gay

damn you guys took this shit way to far. i dont really give a fuck either way. just because i say fuck you doesnt mean i am all serious, it just means i dont want to waste the time to go find a picture, alter it in photoshop and then upload it just to say FUCK YOU! damn you guys really need to get out.....

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/fuckyouhomo.gif'>

Archived