HI

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

actually, you stupid fucking internet toy punks, Kristy typed a post on my computer and she didnt log in under her screen name. so when she posted it came up as mine. therefore i erased it and put "HI". but in the true fashion of 12oz social skillz, you guys couldnt handle letting this post either sink to the bottom, or just plain say HI, you guys took the time to search the internet for lame pictures in an attempt to be funny.. i hope you realize this reflects very poorly on your ability to function in the "real" world. oh and another thing.....................

FUCK all you guys and i hope you burn in hell.

Originally posted by loudhardfast

or just plain say HI, you guys took the time to search the internet for lame pictures in an attempt to be funny.. i hope you realize this reflects very poorly on your ability to function in the "real" world. oh and another thing...................

Ummm this is the internet. What is said or done on here in no way affects are abilitys to comprehend and act like decent human beings in the real world.

In-Ter-Net : Not real

Re-Al-Ity: Real place where actions have consequences.

Oh and i said hello.

Archived