Streetsoldierz update

Guest ASTISM

Guest ASTISM
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ASTISM
Guest GEAsusONEnep

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NEW YORK SHIT!?

I saw an ast scratchie last night. I dicked it and put "NYC jocker" next to it.

yeah hot post AST...i guess you hardly even come through the 215 anymore, huh? (not that theres much to flick these days anyway!)

that zyre is hot, ryze and sp.one, old e, and that wicked piece is still fresh today...got damn.....

as for the scant question, i gotta second that...what ever happened with all the scant/deck drama? scant still hemmed up?

Originally posted by HearGunShots

philly graff is over-(the tunnels are the last thing standing) and i heard there soon to go.

from who? not that i dont doubt it, but im wondering who announced thayre buffing the tunnels...do you know johnski or something?

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by HearGunShots

philly graff is over-(the tunnels are the last thing standing) and i heard there soon to go.

There goes my subway rep, but I really doubt they will buff them. Those walls would be a bitch to buff simply because of how they were built. The el was understandable because those roofs were much more in your face not to mention other people's property getting fucked up. But to SEPTA, the subway doesn't really matter because its just a rat infested train line that niggers ride.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

There goes my subway rep, but I really doubt they will buff them. Those walls would be a bitch to buff simply because of how they were built. The el was understandable because those roofs were much more in your face not to mention other people's property getting fucked up. But to SEPTA, the subway doesn't really matter because its just a rat infested train line that niggers ride.

dont forget little white boys like me that ride the subway :D

Archived