this board is just like fucking highschool,seriously

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

r2e.The computer geek that sells pirated versions of Photoshop

dimlockup.The down hip hop kid who can talk about everything from Emanon to Eminem

Forthrightfall.The shy fella that has girls coming up to talk to him

Tonkitocs.Mr. Wisdom giving advice to his boys about how to get a girls attention

Bernsyde.The kid who doesnt try very hard but still eeks out A's in all his classes

Ossiandur.The kid that holds his own in all sports against the jocks, but doesnt play on any teams

Hythe.The anti-authority fuck that plots to sabotage

DillJickem.The Ill-Stab-Your-Eye-If-You-Touch-Me kid

KapKurk.The kid thats nice to all the teachers and adults

SlutFucktard.That fucker thats always in a bad mood

ctrl+alt+del - the weird kid who spurts out random comments and sounds towards people, the kid you always thought was a little weird..but you later realize it was his way to make sure you didnt know he is the one sleepin with your girl...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Wow...that sounds like me kinda...but ill go more indepth...

Lots of people know me and start weird rumors about me which I never discount or own up too (keep fools guessin), I choose to kick with a select few who I feel arent bitch made or hoes, --->I socialize with alot of different cliques, and em nice to alot of people I wouldnt normally hang out with because you never know when they could be useful. I dont try at school so I get what grades I need, I rock headphones just so I dont have to listen to babbling bitches(even when i dont have batteries)...I dont talk about writing at school, and people who question me get mean mugged. I eat lunch and kick it with azn heads who I have known since who knows when and have always been down...I talk to alot of girls but never try and capitolize...because im shy.

its cuz you are real.be proud.90% of these fools on here are a bunch of shit talking fakers

Guest Stapler

Me: That kid that is on an exchange at the moment and wont be back to high school for another year. When he comes back he will have transformed himself from a alchoholic and bong smoker, back to what he was before he got into all that stuff. Then after high school no one remembers himcause they smoked to much weed [well all his friends]

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

ctrl+alt+del - the weird kid who spurts out random comments and sounds towards people, the kid you always thought was a little weird..but you later realize it was his way to make sure you didnt know he is the one sleepin with your girl...

pretty damn accurate, except for the last part. i like how my 6th grade teacher described me, Always plotting. Damn straight. gears and levers.. levers and pulleys. pull that switch and wait for the tick, then BICKITY BAM! your ass is fried mongoose liver.

intangible fame-the quiet teddy bear that hides his m4a1(silenced) in his pouch. first impression is he is a thug. second impression hes a teddy bear. third impression, if he ever snaps, hell be in the news. last impression, he can adapt to different scenes without losing himself. in high school, he was the calm fucker that patrolled the halls whose presence demanded respect. mr. silent power. hahahahaha my friends were scared of him.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by me IS cool

i'm the guy everybody says "wut up" to but is really not that popular. Most girls think i'm "a nice guy".

damn that........

God, I need to get off this thing.

:cool: :cool:

Archived