how long?

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

whats the longest uve ever gone with out sleep?

my best was when i had a free house for a week. non stop partying for 72 odd hours. good at the time, not so gd the day after

this week, i didnt sleep from 9am thursday morning till 2 sunday morning. oh dear god my head feels like its been carved open and shat it.

btw.......it dont count if ur a fuckin insomniac. its how long uve carried on the party for with out sleep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I need sleep...and wakefulness. My records on both ends are nothing special (20 hours of sleep, 40 hours without).

The thread title has left the song "How Long Has This Been Goin' On" stuck in my head.

BUT THERE AIN'T ANY USE IN PRETENDIN'

IT COULD HAPPEN TO US ANY DAY...

HOW LONG

HAS THIS BEEN GOIN' ON

Guest socrates

Me and these two guys had a bet about this and by night two one of the guys just passed out walking down the street, after like 90 hours me and the other guy began to hear and see things and I eventually had to go the hospital and they had to put me to sleep for like 2 days then they had "talk" to me after I woke up they thought that I had taken a bunch of meth, I told them it was a bet and they said it was the dumbest person they had ever encountered.

Guest Canadiano

3 days. I ended up stomping and killing several bees in the field and mixed 'em up with tobacco and rolled 'em up. Even got a few hauls off it, still.

Later on, I tried to masturbate in bed, and kept seeing school buses watching me out of the corner of my eyes, so I gave up and went to sleep.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

With enough blow and adderall, I can probably stay up for a couple weeks. Five days? What the fuck? For nerds, you guys sure can hang.

Archived