Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sneak

how long?

Guest sneak

whats the longest uve ever gone with out sleep?

my best was when i had a free house for a week. non stop partying for 72 odd hours. good at the time, not so gd the day after

this week, i didnt sleep from 9am thursday morning till 2 sunday morning. oh dear god my head feels like its been carved open and shat it.

btw.......it dont count if ur a fuckin insomniac. its how long uve carried on the party for with out sleep

Guest tears*uno

man you got me all excited

i thought this thread was about how long your...

..nevermind

i have gone 64 hours without sleep...it got to the point where I was having to do heavy carbohydrate intake every 2 hours just to stay awake...I would get really shakey and my eyes would kind go in and out of focus..it was wierd.

Guest HELLSATAN

sleep is a waste of time

I need sleep...and wakefulness. My records on both ends are nothing special (20 hours of sleep, 40 hours without).

The thread title has left the song "How Long Has This Been Goin' On" stuck in my head.

BUT THERE AIN'T ANY USE IN PRETENDIN'

IT COULD HAPPEN TO US ANY DAY...

HOW LONG

HAS THIS BEEN GOIN' ON

ever see the seinfeld episode when kramer tried to take like 20 min naps every 4 hrs. or something like that? hilarious! and he comes over jerry's in the middle of the nite cause hes awake and bored.

the longest i've gone was about 5 days without any kind of stimulants.. and then slept for 22 hours after.. but i'm an insomniac so i don't count..

Guest socrates

Me and these two guys had a bet about this and by night two one of the guys just passed out walking down the street, after like 90 hours me and the other guy began to hear and see things and I eventually had to go the hospital and they had to put me to sleep for like 2 days then they had "talk" to me after I woke up they thought that I had taken a bunch of meth, I told them it was a bet and they said it was the dumbest person they had ever encountered.

Guest Canadiano

3 days. I ended up stomping and killing several bees in the field and mixed 'em up with tobacco and rolled 'em up. Even got a few hauls off it, still.

Later on, I tried to masturbate in bed, and kept seeing school buses watching me out of the corner of my eyes, so I gave up and went to sleep.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

With enough blow and adderall, I can probably stay up for a couple weeks. Five days? What the fuck? For nerds, you guys sure can hang.

Guest BROWNer

i have never gone a long period without some sort

of sleep. sleep is wicked. i'm out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this