WHO HERE HAS EVER......

SHELLTOES

I'm with Devilush. I'm one of those old-fashioned fools who believe that quote "the most powerful sexual organ is the brain". Meaning I'm into the sensual side, the scenario, and I'm not as into it if she's not, or if her motivation is money. I hate fake smiles, fake orgasms, and fake enjoyment when I can see the greed in her eyes. It's shallow and a turnoff. I don't even enjoy strip clubs that much. I have nothing against staring at naked women, but I feel like a sucker shelling out bills when I don't get to handle the merchandise, or shelling out bills for handling damaged goods (low-end, skanky crackheads). So for me it's either a girlfriend (not happening), the very highest-priced girls whose looks and acting are way too good for me to argue about (also not happening), or the old solitary defilement.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

ha ha ha! you people are too funny. of course i wore my raincoat. i'm hearing more negative than positive though. i almost thought it would be the other way around the way people talk on here. so you don't think i should call her again? she said she has a hot roomate too and if i bring some friends a group discount may be available. ha ha ha. this whole thing is too funny.

Do it like GTA3, and take her money.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I went to a chinese massage parlor once and got my dick sucked by some asian lady who couldnt speak english. It was really awesome because she looked really young and she was really good and I held out for 30 minutes because I paid for it and I busted the fattest load in her face.

could you tell she was a prostitute while you were fucking her....did she feel any different?

cause ive heard of hookers acting like normal girls approaching drunk as fuck guys then they get back to his house wait for him to pass out and rob him blind

Guest Are2
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I'm with Devilush. I'm one of those old-fashioned fools who believe that quote "the most powerful sexual organ is the brain". Meaning I'm into the sensual side, the scenario, and I'm not as into it if she's not, or if her motivation is money. I hate fake smiles, fake orgasms, and fake enjoyment when I can see the greed in her eyes. It's shallow and a turnoff. I don't even enjoy strip clubs that much. I have nothing against staring at naked women, but I feel like a sucker shelling out bills when I don't get to handle the merchandise, or shelling out bills for handling damaged goods (low-end, skanky crackheads). So for me it's either a girlfriend (not happening), the very highest-priced girls whose looks and acting are way too good for me to argue about (also not happening), or the old solitary defilement.

....*sigh*

the world needs more men like you..

Archived