Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seym1has2no3fiends

I painted a piece today...

i like the piece but it seems like you use the same letters on every piece. but thats one fine looking piece id probably fuck it

Guest SNOee

SasquatchWoman: The "E" and the "Y" are fucking nuts. The "S" is dope, and the "M" is okay. All together, it's nice.

xSeymHatesYoux: thanks

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

i like the piece but it seems like you use the same letters on every piece. but thats one fine looking piece id probably fuck it

Eh, I know what you mean, because the Y is staying the same, but the S and the M are 80% different from my past pieces. Also, my E and Y are more shaped. Eh, people don't expect much from me anyway, but thanks for the feedback.

i will be holding a sermon this thursday at 5:00 pm there will be no tolerance for those who decide to show up late!

Keep up the good work CheeseHead (SEYM)

Originally posted by defyoner:

i will be holding a sermon this thursday at 5:00 pm there will be no tolerance for those who decide to show up late!

Keep up the good work CheeseHead (SEYM)

Listen to the man!

Guest platapie

i like the peas its kewl.

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

i like all ya letters EXCEPT the E

it looks too much like the S man

i think you should do something about it

but besides that

its rocking bro!

i just thought the m didnt really go with the rest... unless thats what you where going for, seems like it would be pretty easy to make the m the same style so?

wait a minute i'm stupid it looks like the s...

[This message has been edited by seb-d (edited 06-09-2001).]

eh, that's a nice SEYM peice!!!!

is all yer bench posts havin good peices? i never look at yer threads cuz they're always titled with some stupid church jesus shit. anyhoo, hope ya have a pleasant day. chow.

how about some new letterstyle already seym. you paint the same piece over and over. it's pretty wack.

Guest fr8lover

i actually really dig the letters, but man you have to stop writing so much around your pieces, it takes away from them...good stuff otherwise.

watch out dude...youre gonna have beef for going over yourself so many times...watch out for a double wammy from your own two palm bombs

why are you people getting mad cuz his letters look similar...its just a style thing...everyone has there own styl and his style happends to be those kinds of letters...like look at spek...he is awsome! but his letters look similar in every piece also... im not trying be dick or anything...im just sayin...

peace

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

why are you people getting mad cuz his letters look similar...its just a style thing...everyone has there own styl and his style happends to be those kinds of letters...like look at spek...he is awsome! but his letters look similar in every piece also... im not trying be dick or anything...im just sayin...

peace

Thanks

People who say I paint the same letters over and over are either mistaken or unobservant.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this