trains suck

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TrustEvil

the fact that you don't like painting trains makes the rest of us very happy.....stick to tagging bustops and mailboxes.

Guest ArtvandaL

again

i hit some more trains tonight... I dont even know why the fuck?

I re-re-assured myself I dont like paintin trains...

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

i just came back from train hittin, an re assured myself that i dont like freights at all

good night

well the trains dont like you either:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:king: :king:

Guest SPFlatty

hey kiddies, the new trend is to hate train hittin, or whatever dude called it. (here's a subliminal message) STAY OFF THE LINES!!

There are only two reasons to drive a big white van: 1) You are a contractor. 2) You like to touch little boys

I saw a bumper sticker (NOT on a white van but on a ashtray) that said the white van drivers alliance or organization (something along those lines) says NO to child molestation. :lol:

Guest krowteN

YES YES, THIS IS THE FUTURE TREND...NO TRAINS NO STREETS. JUST BLACK BOOK ART....YESSSS YES!

TRAINS SUCK

TRAINS SUCK

TRAINS SUCK

LEGALS ROCK

LEGALS ROCK

LEGALS ROCK

dont listen to them dicks if you cant paint trains its good that you can realize that and accept that because a LOT of kids (probably at least a few ^up there^ clowning you,) suck and dont realize it just keep drawin in your books and practice in hidden spots. cause once you do get a nice hand, theres no way you can tell me you dont like painting freights

Guest ArtvandaL

u guys are all fags, so i dont like trains, so whats the big fukin deal

u wanna know why I dont like trains? cause too much shit has happened to me with the fukin police regarding trespassing and defacement of property. but thats just a small reason i dont like paintin trains

the main reason is.... it aint my style, i do paint trains every once in a while, but i paint more walls

And... I guarantee I got more skills than half you pussies postin on this shit because yall start jockin me lookin at my work in the picture forums and sayin "dope! props! bump!that ***is off the hook! " and all that shit.

Guest TrustEvil

maybe, just maybe, the reason you have had so much bad luck with getting into spots and tresspassing and all that shit is because.....wait for it.......almost there.....YOU'RE AN IDIOT ! perhaps you should re-direct some of the "skills" you claim to have towards some ninja training, because obviously you may be able to paint, but you can't travel too well under the cover of night.

Originally posted by Armenhammer

here in nicaragua, there are no trains.

maybe you should start painting buses??

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

i just came back from train hittin, an re assured myself that i dont like freights at all

good night

HEY THATS GREAT TO HEAR, THANX FOR YOUR DEPARTURE, MIGHT I SUGGEST, GOING TO BINGO, OR TRY GLOW BOWLING...IT'S FAR SAFER THEN PAINTING TRAINS, AND BESIDES, DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOUR PARENTS FIND OUT.......YOU DID GOOD, NOW GET TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived