"Why?" "Becuz." " 'Becuz' what?" "Just becuz!"

gimic.one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^hahah :)

.. i wish i had access ot a scanner all the time... oh well.. the second one was sloppy cuz iw as just messin around wiht a pen .. its some simple shit that im gonna paint and i just did it so i could see it on paper before painting it.. ill scan some painted shit next time (i got bombing scanned but no pieces)

not dig'n it!

well the top one seems to be a try ay a wild style and you cand say it aint! all newbees try to use the stright likes inlocked as a wild style so i say toy work on the 2ed one kepp it simple and dont tr so har let it flow nah mean.. any ways ones

Guest BdMiK

it's think the 2nd is alright i guess, the first one i don't like. The lines are just to straight for me. The fill is ok. Peace

defcon .. ill tell you right now.. you cant post one thing that youve done illegally, your probably 12 and have no buisness calling anyone "kid", KID! so take a seat and stop actin like you run shit...

this board is full of punks that think cuz they can sit at home and bust some shit in black books they know shit.

this dont go for all of yall .. but yall really dont know...

Guest Andy Capp

but if you knew that this board was full of punks that "really don't know" then why would you bother posting?

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by GIMIC-ONE

what ever.. i bomb a lot .. not really into legals and piecing.. just messin around for fun nothing serios.. trust me i can rock simples..

dont get sulky when people dont like your shit, when you're the one who posted it up here for feedback in the first place.

about this board being full of punks that cant write, most people on this board are better than you, and post their stuff -- walls/trains, not just black book-- on this site, so it looks to me like that comment just came from you being pissed off that people dont like your sketches.

first one - like people said, kinda weak letterforms hidden in a bunch of connections. to make wildstyle pieces nice, you kinda have to make the angles/curves follow some structure, like the lines that are pointing/slanted one way are parralel to each other, and the lines point another way are pointing/slanted the other way are parralel to each other...

kinda confoosing... :eek: the C and the U are pretty good, the rest of it is kinda random.

second one - a little better, the b is fucked up looking, the rest is ok, almost formed nicely but a little off.

keep working on it.

Archived