Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gimic.one

"Why?" "Becuz." " 'Becuz' what?" "Just becuz!"

I like the outline on your first one, the fill is aight. The second one seems kinda rushed, I like the colors used though. Keep workin at it.

-A

^hahah :)

.. i wish i had access ot a scanner all the time... oh well.. the second one was sloppy cuz iw as just messin around wiht a pen .. its some simple shit that im gonna paint and i just did it so i could see it on paper before painting it.. ill scan some painted shit next time (i got bombing scanned but no pieces)

not dig'n it!

well the top one seems to be a try ay a wild style and you cand say it aint! all newbees try to use the stright likes inlocked as a wild style so i say toy work on the 2ed one kepp it simple and dont tr so har let it flow nah mean.. any ways ones

what ever.. i bomb a lot .. not really into legals and piecing.. just messin around for fun nothing serios.. trust me i can rock simples..

id rather not .. but if you got aim or some shit? and i got even better painted shit on this roll i just finished.. but if you got aim or yahoo messenger then ill send you some..

yo bcuz

send them the shit you sent me and they will under stand .. shit is simple well i got ya back its not the best but it sure anit bad:idea:

all i got for simples is painted shit.. and it aint legal .. i dont like posting that stuff.. but if you wanna see post your aim.. we can talk... mayb ill mak ea lil post on the bench wiht a flik or two .. who knows...

Guest BdMiK

it's think the 2nd is alright i guess, the first one i don't like. The lines are just to straight for me. The fill is ok. Peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this