"KUB" SoCal Bomber

KIND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have met Kub and Kryst a while back when they were coming out to Ventura to dominate every wall at every yard. They burned all of the toys that were currently painting out there. This was a few years back, before he hit Ozie's bridge. He is up outside of the valley, I have seen shit from San Diego to Oregon. If anyone has a suggestion for a free photo host that doesn't suck I will post a bunch more. Kub has/had some nice heavens and sick spots. I have respect for that. His style is definitely influenced by other historical LA writers, but it's clean and looking nice. Rumors were that he got asked to be put down with a certain crew that most everyone is jocking, and he said no because he is pushing his own crew. Other rumors are that his Mom buys his paint for him. Hahaahahaha.

Suge - I tried to tell them - but then they just go why u jocking toyeraser.

Next Kubz and PC are a bunch of bitches - Their crew is 3 deep. And I really doubt MSK ever asked Kubz to get in and even if they did Who the Fuck would say no. You would have to be a serious retard.

Ive punked Kon b4 my homies have punked Kubz - they act like idiots i dont give a fuck how much skillz they have. All you fools that are jocking Kubz if you met him you would hate him.

Originally posted by Fuxus

Rumors were that he got asked to be put down with a certain crew that most everyone is jocking, and he said no because he is pushing his own crew. Other rumors are that his Mom buys his paint for him. Hahaahahaha.

I heard Kubz saying some shit like that 2, saying his only competition is Zes or some stupid shit like that.

Kryst is pretty ill, he needs to stop kicking with PC though....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived