busted

Guest tears*uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Melt: I hear that, I think that a lot of the city cops have better things to do. Of course if you go to a place like Medfield Massachusetts, the cops are just happy to meet someone who is a criminal, well ok, something other than a child molester anyway

Guest 87centHitMan

you're a very luck boy. Cops never let you off easy like that, not usually, at least. That sounds like something that a store owner would do. I'd be very thankful. Getting busted and then escaping without a charge is a very good deal.

ive gotten let off.. we were in this ware house yard and some how a cop got in there got us and just charged us with tresspassing. He went to the wall and saw the wet paint he touched it and there was paint on his finger. When he searched us we had paint and markers. But he never really saw us painting. So he just took us home gave us a ticket for tresspassing and thats it

hahahahaha

thant tears uno guy who is 14...just said "WHAT ARE YOU 12?" to someone...hahahahahahaha

hey tears your prolly some little mommy s boy fagget...i hope you get busted and raped in juvie detention hall fagget!!

fuck off gay boy!

Guest tears*uno

Re: hahahahaha

Originally posted by Wonder Years

thant tears uno guy who is 14...just said "WHAT ARE YOU 12?" to someone...hahahahahahaha

hey tears your prolly some little mommy s boy fagget...i hope you get busted and raped in juvie detention hall fagget!!

fuck off gay boy!

wow ..your gay

i said that because im pretty sure the kid is way older than 12......

....herb

___

hahahahaha

fuck off gay boy!

YEAH......NIGGA!!!

---

if I knew how to quote I'd probably seem a little less ignorant. but I wonder if it would be any less ignorant than YOU appear to be, wonder boi.:huh:

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

you got off easy......one of my boys got busted and they searched his bag and found a few cans and the cops empty'd the paint in his shoes..... but its better than catching an F

wholy shit they took off his shoes and emptied that cans in his fucking shoes?? omg that makes me so mad just thinking about it

Archived