UPPER MANHATTAN FLICKS

THEKGKASSGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by doc bronson

http://freephoto-i.net/users/186/9476'>

CANT KEEP IT ON THE STREET CANT YOU TOY

GOT TO REGISTER ON A WEBSITE TO TALK SHIT?

I HOPE YOU DONT COPP OUT WHEN ITS WRAPP UP TIME

PEACE JOEL

KGK TRADEMARK, PULLING NIGGAZ FILES AND TRYING TO BLOW SPOTS, THATS WHAT GOT YOU INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE, THANKS TO YOUR BUDDY JENNIFER, CATCH YOU NIGGAZ AT CABRINI PARK! LOLLLLLLLLLLL TOYSSSSSSSS!! YOU NIGGAZ WANNA GET RAGGED USING MY GOVERNMENT? FINE WITH ME. YOU NIGGAZ ARE UDD TOY!!!!!!! YOU WANNA PULL FILES? I THINK I'LL GIVE MISTA A RING LATER

KILLA JOELER ONE MLB PREZ INC SAD

ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU IMMIGRANTS

Not too sure what the fighting is about...

Let me just say that whatever the fights about i know the area in question and all I see is.. abot pooma vise fees mista fresh netr ceep tech put kabo dick and maybe a couple others...but thats about the list of whos up in the area...

I have lots of flicks of all these charachters too they will be up on my site soon...

SOFTBALL KIDS

LOL YOU NIGGAS ARE HILLARIOUS...LOOK AT THIS KID TRYIN TO START WIT THAT MSK BUISNESS...OK LETS POINT OUT A COUPLE THINGS...

1.THERE WAS AN MSK IN NY B4 THERE WAS ONE IN CALI...SINCE THE EARLY 80'S...ONLY DIFFERENCE THAN THE NY-CALI THING IS THE CALI ONE GOT UP ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

2.DO THEY KNOW THERE WAS AN MSK IN NY?...YES, DO THEY CARE?NO. WHY? BECAUSE TOYS LIKE YOU COMEONLINE TRYIN TO START SHIT THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT.

3.WILL THE MSK IN CALI BEEF WIT KGK NOW CUZ OF THAT OLD ASS PIC? NOPE...WHY? BECAUSE IM COOL WIT GKAE MSK AND I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT A COUPLE OF TIMES ALREADY.

SO THE ONLY CARD U PULLING HERE IS YOUR METRO CARD...THATS IF U EVEN HAVE ONE B/C U CLAIM FEES AINT UP NO WHERE BUT THE HEIGHTS AND IF HE IS THEN ITS ONLY IN MARKER TAGS...JELOUSY IS A BITCH BUT GIVE PROPS WHERE THEY ARE DO KIDDO...FEES ALL CITY EVERY BOROUGH THE STREETS DONT LIE THATS WHY WE ARE THE STREETS COCKSUCKER.

KGKASSTARRRRRRRRRRRRR***:crazy: :king:

FOR WHAT GUY?...I EMAILED U AND SAID WHAT? U DIDNT WRITE BACK U KEEP ASKING ME TO EMAIL U FOR WHAT...EMAIL ME WITH WHAT U WANT TO KNOW.

yeah sorry bout that i lost the mail deleted it by mistake and your mail isnt available here so...

Archived