jaes-fs-freght slayers.

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HomerJayII

JUST MY OPINION, JAES/GOD HAS THE NAME ON LOCK DOWN BUT THIS JAES's STUFF IS PRETTY DARN GOOD. NICE PICS CROW!!!

I couldn't agree more, it seems like this jaes fs, is doing his thing, but I like jaes kd God style more.... from dope walls to freights...

http://www.bemflix.com/bronx/bx_jaes006.jpg

and if freights is what you want, just look out some dope jaes kd frieghts at www.bemflix.com

Originally posted by 40 oz king

i like the real jase better

there is only one jase...and one jaes...where did you learn to read english genius, in japan?

Originally posted by HomerJayII

JUST MY OPINION, JAES/GOD HAS THE NAME ON LOCK DOWN BUT THIS JAES's STUFF IS PRETTY DARN GOOD. NICE PICS CROW!!!

kids who have only done a little bit of street bombing in the bronx dont count. The original JAES FS is all country baby. go get a late pass!

Originally posted by Al Green

it really does look alot like jase's stuff.. im not hating..

-master of the obvious.

your not hating, your just a toy. take your understanding of style around the corner to the graff rehab.

Jaes FS is the only Jaes there is. And if you think his shil looks anything like Jase BA than its claer you've only been writing for a couple (2) years and your whole foundation is the internet and magazines.

attn: Zedisded- I am not taking anything away from jaes fs, or trying to start a debate to who is better, but jaes kd god is much more then a a few street bombs. Jaes kd has put in enough work on freights, bombs and walls to be recognized within the country and worldwide... when you asked most graff writers who jaes is, they will say jaes kd...

now when you say MOST writers, do you mean most writers in the world

most writers in north america or most writers in the tri state area?

because most writers i would ask have probably never even heard of kd. (not that kd is not a hard ass crew) much less jaes from kd crew.

understand where im comin from? most writers i know and know of have only heard of jaes fs. im not taking anything away from this other jaes either, iall im sayin is where im from we never heard of any other jaes but the fs jaes. no debate or ill intentions meant dunn.

zedisdead: I got what you are saying , the opposite is true for me, not saying jaes fs is not rockin it, which it seems he does from the pics... But I just wanted to address the fact that jaes kd is doing more damage then a bx street corner..

ZED, AGAIN THERE'S NO FRONTING HERE. PERHAPS THIS JAES HAD THE NAME FIRST AND WHAT NOT. IM NOT HERE TO TAKE CREDIT AWAY FROM THIS JAES, I IN FACT GAVE MY RESPECT TOWARDS HIS STUFF. I WAS FIRST EXPOSED TO JAES/GOD AND BECAME A FAN OF HIS STYLE. FOR ME I LIKE STYLISH COMPLEXITY IN LETTER STRUCTURE AND FILL-INS. JAES/GOD HANDLES THOSE ASPECTS VERY WELL AND WHICH IS WHY SAID HE HAS THE NAME ON LOCKDOWN.

Archived