Miami Metal

HALOHZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SOUTH TRAIN

foe shizzle my nizzle, dem be them cats that make miami sizzle!

florida state train vandals wall hatein boys servin krakas! yaaaaa heard!

lol

lol. man yall stay up . this i how i know taht DickiedDown is from miami. heads cant even support their own town. fuck if you got beef with one of teh cats in one of teh flics. knamean. all the miami boards are full of people talkin shit jus liek taht cat DickiedDown. knamean, if you dont like it, coo, but dotn tell me my site is a toy site when you anit sayin shot homeboy. i know who you areyo. i'll give you youre respect for what you do,no doubt, but you dont even compare to teh shit that is displayed in those freights. knamean. Wet Paint for ever.

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

yeeeee

NIAGAH FS FLIX AINT EVER PLAYED! YOU WANT THE HOT SHIT , YOU GOT TO GO CATCH IT!

THATS THE WAY THE GAME REALLY GOES! WE DONT POST OUR FLICKS WE WATCH THEM GET POSTED YAAAAAA HEARD!

ONE TIME FOR MIAMI THE CITY OF HEAT!

KEEP DOING YA THANG, JUST DONT FUCK WITH ME AND MY GANG!

everytime i come on here all i see is dribbling horse raddish, as juandez would say yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhtttttt.

and to south train man you're gonna need some sunblock bwaahahahahahahahahahahaha those flicks i developed are 2 hot.

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

hahahaha

Hey podrido, all i got to say is yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the mother fuckin riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

to who??

PLEASE FOOOOO WHO DOESNT COMPARE TO WHOO...LOLLLL YALL MAKE ME LAUGH I DONT SUPPORT NIGGAS FROM MYAMI THAT WANNA WRITE LIKE THEYRE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE..ACTUALLY FUCK IT I DONT SUPPORT NO ONE FROM MYAMI, CUZ NO ONE THERE HAS SHIT ON MY TEAM AND THE ONES THAT DO AR DOWN WIT IT....ALL U LIL FAGS PUTTIN OUR NAMES IN UR LITTLE INTERVIEWS TALKIN SHIT LIKE IF U KNOW US..U KNOW US? DIDNT THINK SO...

FUCK YALL...

MYAMI KBTHUGZ

KEEP MY NAME OFF UR SITE

Guest krowteN

you know i gotta thro my Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt! in there too.

what up with off brand suckers tryin to hang with the clik.

if it wasnt for the motherfucken Freight Skwad you toys would still think a freight is an elevator.

onlly toy ass niggas like you do a piece take a flik of it an run home to the internet to show it to everybody. thas some real pussy clod bati boy ass shit you do. nobody from my squad will be postin fliks of our shit on this bullshit internet. thats cheating you sissies people know of us from seeing us up. people know of you from the internet. so on that note fuck you. you keep getting this fudge packer internet fame, and we'll keep getting spotted all over the country.

Freight Slaves crew will knock your block off PUTOS!

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

hahaha

OHH HELL NAW !NO NEED TO RAG ON THE CHEESE LIKE THAT! hahah THAT SHIT DONT LOOK LIKE A CHISME BITE, IT LOOKS LIKE A BITE, OF A BITE, FROM A NIGGA THAT BIT. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest Party boy
Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

that weird yellow piece with the "wet paint" in the middle is the worst debt bite i have ever seen.

no shit..and debt of all people to bite!! whats wrong with kids these days.

Archived