worldwide graf cru

Guest Daddy_Screw

Guest Daddy_Screw

I was just thinkin since we have the internet as a way of communication (communication being something extremely important in all aspects of life) maybe we should start a worldwide graf cru.l know a lot of writers write cos they are making a (visual) change in a world otherwise dominated visually by some old billionaire who can afford ad space.

i definately see it graf as fightin the oppression most of people don't see.

So i was thinkin we could start some HUGE fuckin crew or like a worldwide network of writers that would help each other out, and it could get really big like in fight club.

united we stand,we could make a big dent in the corporate machine.

i think beefs among crews are silly, there so much other stuff we could be doin...

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Daddy_Screw

well if we were all in the same crew there wouldn't have to be any drama.

*cue 'we're all in the same gang'* by eazy e, tone loc, digital underground etc.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Daddy_Screw

I was just thinkin since we have the internet as a way of communication (communication being something extremely important in all aspects of life) maybe we should start a worldwide graf cru.l know a lot of writers write cos they are making a (visual) change in a world otherwise dominated visually by some old billionaire who can afford ad space.

i definately see it graf as fightin the oppression most of people don't see.

So i was thinkin we could start some HUGE fuckin crew or like a worldwide network of writers that would help each other out, and it could get really big like in fight club.

united we stand,we could make a big dent in the corporate machine.

i think beefs among crews are silly, there so much other stuff we could be doin...

:D

fuck off bitch..just kidding,i just watched "GOOD FELLAS".

think of it this way..we're all doing the same thing..we're better than any crew..we're a secret:rolleyes: society...we look for people doing the same thing,trying to catch them in the act...we're artists...bla bla bla...

i agree with willy wonka your idea is okay and all kid but really we are already a huge crew of writers if you think about it all writers are really figting for the same cause, so we kinda already have the unity that you speak of. your heart is in the right place i guess...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm surprised you haven't received the verbal ass-raping that admitting to such an idea around these parts merits. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived