Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daddy_Screw

worldwide graf cru

Recommended Posts

Guest Daddy_Screw

I was just thinkin since we have the internet as a way of communication (communication being something extremely important in all aspects of life) maybe we should start a worldwide graf cru.l know a lot of writers write cos they are making a (visual) change in a world otherwise dominated visually by some old billionaire who can afford ad space.

 

i definately see it graf as fightin the oppression most of people don't see.

So i was thinkin we could start some HUGE fuckin crew or like a worldwide network of writers that would help each other out, and it could get really big like in fight club.

united we stand,we could make a big dent in the corporate machine.

 

i think beefs among crews are silly, there so much other stuff we could be doin...

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont write for a crew anymore

 

theres too much drama in the LBC

if you know what i mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Daddy_Screw

well if we were all in the same crew there wouldn't have to be any drama.

 

*cue 'we're all in the same gang'* by eazy e, tone loc, digital underground etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Daddy_Screw

shit.i feel like a corny muh-fuckah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehh im not down

 

haha no drama! that would be hard to accomplish to say the least

 

you know what ill just say it... i think your idea is crap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Daddy_Screw
Originally posted by WhenOne

 

you know what ill just say it... i think your idea is crap

 

why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Daddy_Screw

I was just thinkin since we have the internet as a way of communication (communication being something extremely important in all aspects of life) maybe we should start a worldwide graf cru.l know a lot of writers write cos they are making a (visual) change in a world otherwise dominated visually by some old billionaire who can afford ad space.

 

i definately see it graf as fightin the oppression most of people don't see.

So i was thinkin we could start some HUGE fuckin crew or like a worldwide network of writers that would help each other out, and it could get really big like in fight club.

united we stand,we could make a big dent in the corporate machine.

 

i think beefs among crews are silly, there so much other stuff we could be doin...

:D

 

fuck off bitch..just kidding,i just watched "GOOD FELLAS".

 

think of it this way..we're all doing the same thing..we're better than any crew..we're a secret:rolleyes: society...we look for people doing the same thing,trying to catch them in the act...we're artists...bla bla bla...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pilau Hands

Hasn't 12oz seen this before?

AK-47 or something?

 

maybe my memory's fading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs

i agree with willy wonka your idea is okay and all kid but really we are already a huge crew of writers if you think about it all writers are really figting for the same cause, so we kinda already have the unity that you speak of. your heart is in the right place i guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm surprised you haven't received the verbal ass-raping that admitting to such an idea around these parts merits. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Daddy_Screw

ok so no one can be bothered to make the effort.:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455

I'll just assume to let this idea pass me by like the Pharcyde....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Daddy_Screw

u can be the leader fatbastard but u have to buy the beer everytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Daddy_Screw

u can be the leader fatbastard but u have to buy the beer everytime

 

yeah man anything... i mean anything to be part of a cool graffiti, rap club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×