buying flowers for the lady: HELP

serpent of the light

alright, all you pimps 'n ladies help me out here. i've never given a girl a flower before, for many reasons, but now i want to. but i have no idea what to get, except not a fuckin red rose. i've been told to think like her, get a flower like her... which means dick to me.

she is: blonde, petite, short, emo, christian, an ex-coke head, vegetarian, and she drives a jeep grand cherokee. does that help???

help me out people. thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

emo, christian, an ex-coke head, vegetarian

she sounds confused, get her an assorted bouquet

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

she is: blonde, petite, short, emo, christian, an ex-coke head, vegetarian, and she drives a jeep grand cherokee.

Run. As far as you possibly can.

a man once gave me a large bouguet of flowers that he had picked out himself..that was the best

but, if you're looking for a single flower, make it something exotic..like an iris or an orchid or lily...

Guest platapie

get her a "spring arrangement" i use to work ina flower shop and if you go to most any florisit and say id liek to get a nice spring arrangement for a girl they will hook you up if there cool. alot of fuckin dipshits would come into this shop i worked in and they would be all liek "yeha i want roses" save that shit for the anniversery buddy cause you aint gonna have no big guns if you bust out the roses early. and plus it might scare her. roses are pretty serious type thangs. so go for a spring arrangement. lots of pinks and shit liek that. and ask them to just be creative with it.

~plats :king:

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/Image15.jpg'>

"hi i like flowers i talk in a monotone voice please imagine me talking very monotone i promise i talk very monotone almost like a robot and i also do not pause at any point in my talking i think the ending of sentences is a dumb idea i am monotone ah yes i am monotone flowers it is great or something i guess yeah monotone"

I worked at a flower shop for a bit, and I always had a lot of fun making creative boquets for ramnce-goers....but I have to agree that the single red rose is corny. Girls want something creative and thoughtful. You should pick out the flowers that you think are the prettiest, and get help from the florist. I used to make cute little boquets with Forget-me-nots that work perfectly for this! Tie a ribbon around it, and present it to her so she can carry it around for the evening - she will feel so special but it doesn't say anything too heavy. You can get away with spending a little, but make something really cute and nice that she will appreciate.

Originally posted by platapie

get her a "spring arrangement" i use to work ina flower shop and if you go to most any florisit and say id liek to get a nice spring arrangement for a girl they will hook you up if there cool. alot of fuckin dipshits would come into this shop i worked in and they would be all liek "yeha i want roses" save that shit for the anniversery buddy cause you aint gonna have no big guns if you bust out the roses early. and plus it might scare her. roses are pretty serious type thangs. so go for a spring arrangement. lots of pinks and shit liek that. and ask them to just be creative with it.

~plats :king:

I know - some of the guys that came to my shop would ask for help, THEN refuse to take it, THEN proceed to pick out the ugliest flower combo. Then there's the guys who will never get anything other than one rose - first off, guys: that's just corny and cheap. If you are gonna get roses, get a bunch and make sure its serious.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/Image15.jpg'>

"hi i like flowers i talk in a monotone voice please imagine me talking very monotone i promise i talk very monotone almost like a robot and i also do not pause at any point in my talking i think the ending of sentences is a dumb idea i am monotone ah yes i am monotone flowers it is great or something i guess yeah monotone"

cheee-hee makros is busting out da winnas.

but about the flowers, get her daisy's. there nice and friendly, she sounds like she's like them. or maybe tulips, those are dope.

Archived