pushing up daisies in babylon

Al Green

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

I think, just for the record, that it is two different tilts and two different whirls. the fill-in kinda looks like the westcoast tilt, but this one is down with Sento's crew TFP I believe. and the whirl you're referring too usually hit up werl, pretty different styles too.

naw man, get your facts straight g, that is definetly tilt lf cult, he caught most of his fame off that that outline back in the day. as for that not being whirl either, you need to go back to school buddy. do you even write? seems from all your other post pertaining to seattle your usually pretty right on the money, but this is just way off, guess it does'nt even really matter though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats fresh someone finally posted this...i was gonna write about it a while back...this is a wall that SKERM did, and its the album cover art work for charlie hunters new record, 'songs from the analog playground'

hot.

also, al green, is that really your bike, or are you just clowning? that bike is hot.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Al Green

im not planning on loading anymore pictures for a bit -bobby hopescobar

Oh don't be like that.. please add more.

Guest Pilau Hands

hope arrives safe and sound.

don't drink the perrier.

could you send me digi flicks of the unfinished wall?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

hope arrives safe and sound.

don't drink the perrier.

could you send me digi flicks of the unfinished wall?

P- you have the finished pics?

i checked the roll. 22 pics of the dog being cute. 2 "action" pics. nothing else. someone hook the team ninja up.

be safe bobby.

Guest -40 trooper
Guest HOST18 DYM

Archived