Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GaspOne

heads with a knowledge of paris...

I dont think there are any heads on here who live there but theres prolly some peeps who have been there...

if you know bout the place hit me up... I wanna find out all the best spots to check out while im there... Im goin in like 2 months...

not many people seem to know much about that joint, im going fairly soon and cant find anything.

Guest --zeSto--

I hear they speak le french non ?

Walk down a street called, Rue de St. Denis. Great sandwiches. There was a shop there that sold Sparvar about 2 years ago, it might still be there. it was off a side street. There is another shop that sells montana, but I can niether remember name or location, so that isnt much help for you. I just stumbled upon it actually.

Guest sTress

i used to live near paris and to go a lot but it was back in the days, before i was into graffiti so i dont know much about spots except that you can paint piece along RER tracks and from what i remember there is a lot of police in the city, so keep it safe. And be carefull not to get robbed.

I don't know where I heard it but I think the people there are rude. I think I might have read it in a magazine once......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this