Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

we wish the LPGA was... (wimbledon)

Guest Stapler

Womens tennis mens tennis, to me it all sucks but the girls do on the other hand have shakeable titties. So i am raising my glass to them............

tennis is one of the few sports I can watch for more than 30 seconds before I get bored..I can watch it for about 5 minutes then click it.

Originally posted by Stapler

Womens tennis mens tennis...

well, I don't follow the Men's with the same... uh, passion... but I'm watching the Arthurs Dent match right now, and I would thoroughly enjoy a little alien interruption... Douglas Adams should be the new Jesus...

Guest sneak

anna kornikova is what its all about

Guest Canadiano

I've always liked watching women's tennis over the men's tennis because there is a lot more rallying. I just find it far more interesting. They don't ever dive like the men, but still, I think it's more interesting. Now that Steffi Graff is gone, though, I don't really have a favourite.

back in the day, my players were Graff, Ivan Lendl, and Stefan Edberg. And Daniel Nestor (none of you have heard of him, probably).

Guest YinzerXpress

all bout some kournikova nuff said

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this