Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Oskes

Moscow Trains

Recommended Posts

Guest plo

moscow, the toughest laws against property damage in the world

 

mad props

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano

thanks for the posting. I think we'd all enjoy some more. I wanna visit that place now. You think a brown guy from Canada could travel nicely in Moscow? Ah, whatever. Lesse some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JIB37

So far, all of these are commuters, or Элэктрички (ELEKTRICHKI). They are pretty much all green. The subway, or Метро, are the same cars in St.Petersburg and Moscow; blue cars with some white trim and panels that are much more aesthetically pleasing to the graf writer (i.e. larger and easier to paint).

 

The only flix of Metros that I have ever seen are the ones that "Europe" posted a few months ago. I think GOOFY had something to do with it, even though I didn't see anything by him.,

 

Dope (St. Petersburg) Russian graffiti at flammable.ru. No flix of Metros yet, but I think there will be at the next update cause they are hitting them.

 

And you don't have to worry about tough property laws if you get caught. I am pretty sure that you will either be stomped to death or shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest THE LAW

this information may be incorrect, but SRO T. T., K. O. (CPOE) from berlin was the first to do metro wholecars in Moscow (or was it petersburg?) several years back....memory fades...can anyone confirm this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JIB37

So far, all of these are commuters, or Элэктрички (ELEKTRICHKI). They are pretty much all green. The subway, or Метро, are the same cars in St.Petersburg and Moscow; blue cars with some white trim and panels that are much more aesthetically pleasing to the graf writer (i.e. larger and easier to paint).

 

The only flix of Metros that I have ever seen are the ones that "Europe" posted a few months ago. I think GOOFY had something to do with it, even though I didn't see anything by him.,

 

Dope (St. Petersburg) Russian graffiti at flammable.ru. No flix of Metros yet, but I think there will be at the next update cause they are hitting them.

 

And you don't have to worry about tough property laws if you get caught. I am pretty sure that you will either be stomped to death or shot.

 

Thanks Jib. By the way, where did you learn Russian? I think actually that if you got caught, russia is so fucking corrupt right now that you could probably hand the cop 100$ and a bottle of Vodka and walk away. That is, if you speak Russian. If not, you are fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JIB37

Yo JTF, if you give me your email address I do have stories of Russian cops robbing me for $100, vodka and condoms (I don' think they knew what the condoms were for).

 

Honestly I would like to talk to you some more and shit, but I don't know how to do the Personal Messages t'ing so figure it out for me and I'll hit you up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okey thanx everybody for your comments

 

2 Canadiano: of course, if u wanna visit moscow just contact me via email. I communicate with some guys from Canada, Montreal: Stare, Kers (NME), Damo (KOP)

 

2 socks: yeah, cool characters by Ita Dah. Hope our website will work soon so u will have an opportunity to see all his dope walls and trains.

 

2 Jewish Task Force: yeah, all of these are commuters

 

Also our crew made first METRO-wholecar in Moscow subway (december 2000). If u r interested u can buy this video online soon.

 

JIB37: íå, flammable.ru íå òî ÷òî çäåñü íàäî ïîêàçûâàòü. ê ñîæàëåíèþ ñàéòû áòê è 13ñòá çàêðûòû ïîñëå õîëòðåéíà â öåëÿõ áåçîïàñíîñòè.

 

2 THE LAW: yeah, Sroe was one of the first from Berlin who was the first to do only downwindow trains and some metro. BTK was the first crew in Russia that made first wholecar in subway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Europe

I like...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JIB37

Yo JTF, if you give me your email address I do have stories of Russian cops robbing me for $100, vodka and condoms (I don' think they knew what the condoms were for).

 

Honestly I would like to talk to you some more and shit, but I don't know how to do the Personal Messages t'ing so figure it out for me and I'll hit you up.

 

geowash2001@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest rib

oskes

 

hey oskes, if you don't mind could you send me a mail at- tonynot731@hotmail.com.

I'm travelling soon, and Russia is on the agenda, so would obviously love to meet some friendly locals to chill with. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JIB37

Access denied

 

It wants a password to get onto the site. That's why we can't see the flix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Access denied

 

Originally posted by JIB37

It wants a password to get onto the site. That's why we can't see the flix.

 

have you spoken to big j?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×