Moscow Trains

Oskes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

thanks for the posting. I think we'd all enjoy some more. I wanna visit that place now. You think a brown guy from Canada could travel nicely in Moscow? Ah, whatever. Lesse some more.

Guest JIB37

So far, all of these are commuters, or Элэктрички (ELEKTRICHKI). They are pretty much all green. The subway, or Метро, are the same cars in St.Petersburg and Moscow; blue cars with some white trim and panels that are much more aesthetically pleasing to the graf writer (i.e. larger and easier to paint).

The only flix of Metros that I have ever seen are the ones that "Europe" posted a few months ago. I think GOOFY had something to do with it, even though I didn't see anything by him.,

Dope (St. Petersburg) Russian graffiti at flammable.ru. No flix of Metros yet, but I think there will be at the next update cause they are hitting them.

And you don't have to worry about tough property laws if you get caught. I am pretty sure that you will either be stomped to death or shot.

Guest THE LAW

this information may be incorrect, but SRO T. T., K. O. (CPOE) from berlin was the first to do metro wholecars in Moscow (or was it petersburg?) several years back....memory fades...can anyone confirm this?

Originally posted by JIB37

So far, all of these are commuters, or Элэктрички (ELEKTRICHKI). They are pretty much all green. The subway, or Метро, are the same cars in St.Petersburg and Moscow; blue cars with some white trim and panels that are much more aesthetically pleasing to the graf writer (i.e. larger and easier to paint).

The only flix of Metros that I have ever seen are the ones that "Europe" posted a few months ago. I think GOOFY had something to do with it, even though I didn't see anything by him.,

Dope (St. Petersburg) Russian graffiti at flammable.ru. No flix of Metros yet, but I think there will be at the next update cause they are hitting them.

And you don't have to worry about tough property laws if you get caught. I am pretty sure that you will either be stomped to death or shot.

Thanks Jib. By the way, where did you learn Russian? I think actually that if you got caught, russia is so fucking corrupt right now that you could probably hand the cop 100$ and a bottle of Vodka and walk away. That is, if you speak Russian. If not, you are fucked.

Guest JIB37

Yo JTF, if you give me your email address I do have stories of Russian cops robbing me for $100, vodka and condoms (I don' think they knew what the condoms were for).

Honestly I would like to talk to you some more and shit, but I don't know how to do the Personal Messages t'ing so figure it out for me and I'll hit you up.

okey thanx everybody for your comments

2 Canadiano: of course, if u wanna visit moscow just contact me via email. I communicate with some guys from Canada, Montreal: Stare, Kers (NME), Damo (KOP)

2 socks: yeah, cool characters by Ita Dah. Hope our website will work soon so u will have an opportunity to see all his dope walls and trains.

2 Jewish Task Force: yeah, all of these are commuters

Also our crew made first METRO-wholecar in Moscow subway (december 2000). If u r interested u can buy this video online soon.

JIB37: íå, flammable.ru íå òî ÷òî çäåñü íàäî ïîêàçûâàòü. ê ñîæàëåíèþ ñàéòû áòê è 13ñòá çàêðûòû ïîñëå õîëòðåéíà â öåëÿõ áåçîïàñíîñòè.

2 THE LAW: yeah, Sroe was one of the first from Berlin who was the first to do only downwindow trains and some metro. BTK was the first crew in Russia that made first wholecar in subway.

Yo JTF, if you give me your email address I do have stories of Russian cops robbing me for $100, vodka and condoms (I don' think they knew what the condoms were for).

Honestly I would like to talk to you some more and shit, but I don't know how to do the Personal Messages t'ing so figure it out for me and I'll hit you up.

geowash2001@hotmail.com

oskes

hey oskes, if you don't mind could you send me a mail at- tonynot731@hotmail.com.

I'm travelling soon, and Russia is on the agenda, so would obviously love to meet some friendly locals to chill with. Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Fuck! I don't know how it works

Take liks:

http://snack1.by.ru/cgs13nto.jpg

CGS by Dri(Cgs/Fag) - 13 by Snack(13stb/btk) - NITRO by Nitro(158)

http://snack1.by.ru/gk.jpg

Gk (MDT/ABC)

http://snack1.by.ru/ren=anarchy.jpg

Ran (MDT/ABC)

http://www.fucrew.by.ru/reADY/033.jpg

Fu Crew

http://www.fucrew.by.ru/reADY/039.jpg

Oskes (13STB/BTK) and Taik (Fu Crew)

Re: Yo Snack

Still can't see the flick.

Tonight on TBC at 2155 there is a documentary about graffiti in the UK and Europe:

Link to their programming guide: http://www.tvs.tv/shows/nv.asp

The show is called Novy Vek

Check it out with all your writer friends, aight?

Yo Jib whats up bro, is that us bruv..?? Did you get a copy..?

I don't even know, yo, I heard it is all about ill motherfuckers running up bombing trains and getting rowdy and shit. But that is just me.

Where's my gott-damn sattelite at? Maybe if you went down your local and asked the barkeep they would switch over from the Millwall match... probably not, though.

How 'bout on that digi-piece set-up you got? Mad channels.

Right now it is 1630 in London, making it, um, 1830 in Moscow/St Pete, it will be on in 3.5 hours! Damn. And motherfuckers are going to miss it.

Archived