HANDS/INVALID IN 2004!!!

boogie hands

i think weekly meetings will do just fine......

el m......that tagged cucumber is fucking ill......god i miss those islands....and the shot of the dood with one hanging out his shorts is even better....anyone else thinks that mamerro has the illest parties....

its to bad that a boating trip is not feasible....perhaps a beach party will be possible at some juncture....your right though about boat prices, they are way to fucking expensive and i think that the world would be a better place if everyone could just go out 10 miles to the middle of blue and sun and just rock along with the waves and simply breathe....ahhhhhhhhhhh

anyways just to let you know that im fully pushing this as an issue, as i think a good political strategy will be to serve the niches....

anyone else see how bush is cutting back cleanup on 33 waste sites? not on boogie hands watch......please believe shit like that is straight fucking foul and wont be tolerated.....you sleep in the agent orange and nuclear waste bed that you make.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by El Mamerro

B) You can pee IN the water, but you have to do it next to a girl and you MUST announce it midway.

yes... "Do you feel the water getting warmer?"

well i cant imagine a president like mr.hands not voting for a lower drinking age...but lets make it clear why....and although we are for drunken madness there is also some blatant common sense that do gooders and holier then thou seem to forget.....at 18 legally you are considered an adult...you can vote for the leader of the only superpower in the world left and that leader can then march you off to some god forsaken country to fight a battle that no one is really even sure about anyways, but you cant buy a drink?! wait so you are responsible enough to hold that voting power and hold an m16, but not hold a bottle of beer...WHAT!! im sorry but that has got to be one of the more stupid laws out there and you can be dam sure that it wont be lasting long.....

Originally posted by mental invalid

well i cant imagine a president like mr.hands not voting for a lower drinking age...but lets make it clear why....and although we are for drunken madness there is also some blatant common sense that do gooders and holier then thou seem to forget.....at 18 legally you are considered an adult...you can vote for the leader of the only superpower in the world left and that leader can then march you off to some god forsaken country to fight a battle that no one is really even sure about anyways, but you cant buy a drink?! wait so you are responsible enough to hold that voting power and hold an m16, but not hold a bottle of beer...WHAT!! im sorry but that has got to be one of the more stupid laws out there and you can be dam sure that it wont be lasting long.....

very well put but I feel harsher penalties for all ages when it comes to drunken driving along witht he lowered drinking age. I feel that a shuttle service should be offered for those too intoxicated to drive. That way you have no excuse for driving home drunker than shit and killing a beautiful woman crossing the street wearing a g-string bikini

Guest --zeSto--

yes!

and have the drunk shuttle (aka the Vomit Commet) deliver drunk girls

to the Lizard Lounge where they will be able to "Do their Duty with that Booty".

Originally posted by --zeSto--

yes!

and have the drunk shuttle (aka the Vomit Commet) deliver drunk girls

to the Lizard Lounge where they will be able to "Do their Duty with that Booty".

DAMMIT ZESTO!!!! one more refference to the lizard lounge and you will be reprimanded under the "choosing of venues unable to handle the massive amount of balling required by the president and his staff" clause....im sorry....

TT- dammit...this is the exact reason why you were put on...from now on all meeting will be held and the finest strip club in montreal providing it can withstand nightlong baller-fests....

MAMS & DPC- your on....you people obviously know how to get down....just no shitty domestic beer before 8pm ok??

ZACK- yes drinking age is lowered however due to the huge amount of completely retarded 18 year olds you will still be required to be 21 in order to enter bars...of course i am the president so anytime you want to come out drinking let me know

Guest --zeSto--

it wont happen again!

I think that the hands-invalid 2004 campaign should really do something about Cuba.

Please drag the US out of the 60's and learn about what Cuba has to offer!

Extreme Ballerz only smoke Cuban Cigars (like Bill Clinton).

The women are oh so fine!

And to top it off... Massive BOAT CRUISES from Miami to Havana!

How proper would that be !!

Guest socrates

I think I should be the Attorney General, I feel like I am the right man to oversee law enforcment in the years of hands/invalid.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by boogie hands

MAMS & DPC- your on....you people obviously know how to get down....just no shitty domestic beer before 8pm ok??

Uh, hmmm, see... there might be a problem with this...

As much as I love good-quality stuff, shitty domestic beer IS beach beer... There's no drinking Sapporo at the beach, it just doesn't fit, at all. The whole heavy beer/scorching sun thing doesn't really go together. Beach and boat beer drinking is about quantity, not quality. Furthermore, the salt water and air neutralize your taste buds so everything pretty much tastes the same. Drinking 19 Budweisers is much more favorable than a six pack of Amstel.

Coronas and Heineken are the top-notch beach beers. Anything above might just be inappropiate. This is coming from a tested expert in the field, so please heed my advice. And fuck, my server is down or something. Beer,

El Mamerro

mexican beer is the ultimate beach beer....

please remember we have an image to uphold....is it appropriate for the president and his staff to be spotted drinking shitty domestic beer??? i think not....its mexican imports from 6am to 8pm....

Guest HESHIANDET

i know i have a place somewhere in this equation. can i run the military or something? maybe make me a REAR admiral. i could roll on the boat tip as well, my dad has a big boat, my mom even has a "party barge". like woah.

well hesh, im thinking of offering you the possition of "director of balling and the finacing of balling"....you seem to know a few things about the subject so im thinking you would work well in this possition. as for the boat parties....we can never have enough boats so bring them both...more room for beer and interns....

cstreet raceing issues!!!!

sorry for the misunderstanding due to the 8 year rule.. i totaly agree that the fixing up shitty early 80 hondas should be harshly reprimanded if not banned, and due to the muscle car issue, im fully aware that any muscle car, aka 67 shelby, will kill my ricer, and i fully approe and support that law s well. so, i think that me and deto(due to the suds thread on riced out cows) should be enforcers of the street. basically riding around with black and chromed out hummers with a 30cal mounted on top gunnin down shitty geos and 16yr old little boys bumpin their mommies neon with pop trunk and a nasty wing. any rebuilt muscle cars with be awarded bounty for the destruction of such vehicles by way of ramming.

this is my platform, do i get the job? ps-anyone rattling trunks on federal or state roads will be blown the fuck up with some camel dealers armed with rocket launcher

HANDS/INVALID 04 you got my vote

"this is my platform, do i get the job? ps-anyone rattling trunks on federal or state roads will be blown the fuck up with some camel dealers armed with rocket launcher"

done and done....glad we have clarification....oh yeah and now that i am typing away here at fucking work...i just got another idea....mandatory 401k for EVERYONE from dishwasher to CEO, including company match, as well as 3 day weekends....

no more mondays with HANDS/INVALID....i promise....(groan)

Re: cstreet raceing issues!!!!

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

so, i think that me and deto(due to the suds thread on riced out cows) should be enforcers of the street. basically riding around with black and chromed out hummers with a 30cal mounted on top gunnin down shitty geos and 16yr old little boys bumpin their mommies neon with pop trunk and a nasty wing. any rebuilt muscle cars with be awarded bounty for the destruction of such vehicles by way of ramming.

HANDS/INVALID 04 you got my vote

Originally posted by boogie hands

deto-yes, for the posting of sexy females with large glasses of beer you can indeed be senator

senator and enforcer of the street........

:king: :) :king:

Guest HESHIANDET

well than thats just balleriffic. i'd also like to be the cabinet member for shotgunning beers.

Archived