so i just got a certified letter in the mail letting me know i now have a........

DETO

revoked drivers license. what kinda horse shit is this. mutherfuckers. fuck them. i am so pissed off right now. all my tickets are bull shit. they are for red parking lights 3 for a smoked license plate cover. my tint is too dark, my tint is too low. fuck this i need to go call my lawyer......:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats kinda shitty whereever you are they must be real anal about those little things..unless of course youve been avoiding them for like ten years which i doubt...shitty though..im sure you could get around it though...those tickets are small

Guest --zeSto--

you have a layer ?

dude... you said you have a PS2 in your car... you're asking for heat!

and now you got it!

If the Ride dont hit.. you must acquit !

weak sauce... just don't get pulled over if you keep driving... driving on a suspended license is worse than driving on an expired one... automatic arrest... and technically your car is supposed to be automatically impounded for 30 days (meaning lots and lots of impound fees) although when it happened to me they let me get it back after only a few days... good luck dude...

I rocked a smoked plate cover for like the last 5 or 6 years on this Dodge........it would come off quickly-I used to use the car when I went bombing---I never got a ticket for it being too dark--I remember getting chased by some "hero" who saw us nail this wall...but there was no way he could get plate number....getting tickets for nonsense bullshit sucks.

Guest Stapler

Dont listen to the cops they are just trying to bust your ass over the court case. Just wait youll get those fuckers back for what the cop did to you and all his cop friends are doing. Get some one to put the beat down on your cousin..........

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by DETO

revoked drivers license. what kinda horse shit is this. mutherfuckers. fuck them. i am so pissed off right now. all my tickets are bull shit. they are for red parking lights 3 for a smoked license plate cover. my tint is too dark, my tint is too low. fuck this i need to go call my lawyer......:mad:

HAHAHAHA. The same thing happened to my boy last week. They're making him mail his driver's license in and shit. This kid is a fucking nut, though. He has 12 tickets he didn't pay for and 6 of them are for going passed the "Speed Pass" toll booth on bridges.

My boy goes through the speed pass toll booth.

"Yo, I didn't know you had speed pass."

"I don't."

yup. im a couple weeks into my suspended license. im still driving but VERY cautious. drive the limit. dont pass anyone and no yellow lights. so far so good. keep your fingers crossed cause i gotta make til the middle of august. and trust me, i drive every day to work and to chill. i hope im not jinxing myself by writing this. knock on wood.

Archived