Girls that write in Florida (Sicks and Mistee)

Guest Belab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Belab

The girls that do most of the destruction in FL are mistee, sicks, and rs ("red snapper"). The best part is that they all been killing choo choo's FOR REAL. There are others, but those are the ones that get my respect. But mistee aint FL no more so .......

Tallahassee has some females. I better not say who though because that would just be plain ol' STUPID! :)

Originally posted by Belab

The girls that do most of the destruction in FL are mistee, sicks, and rs ("red snapper"). The best part is that they all been killing choo choo's FOR REAL. There are others, but those are the ones that get my respect. But mistee aint FL no more so .......

Tallahassee has some females. I better not say who though because that would just be plain ol' STUPID! :)

Bro, who is this? :eek: Im sorry to bump this with no flix but i seen mistee this week? Either FL doesnt stand for florida any more or I was dreaming:p but seriously, i seen her this week. By the way,who are the Tallahassee female writers and do you have flix? if so post them up!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest montanaman

misty not only a hotty but shes been killin fr8s for a while....and maybe she might not be fla any more but this is where she started......and talahasse doesnt have much of a graff scene...:D

• 9 years later...

Archived